Author Topic: Any Results from this weekend posted yet  (Read 2307 times)

Offline o1marc

• New folks
    • Creative Candy Powder Coating
Any Results from this weekend posted yet
« on: July 08, 2013, 11:25:26 AM »
Is there anywhere that has posted results from this weekend? I thought ECTA had a new program that would have results posted by the end of the day of the event?

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Any Results from this weekend posted yet
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 12:45:41 PM »
I'd say - don't get too anxious.  While yes, ECTA has made tremendous strides in getting results posted poste haste -- also remember that Donna Timney (and Debbie Dross) did the work to get the listings prepared and up.  What with Donna's crash yesterday I would think that her abilities to help out with the weekend's results are somewhat limited this time around.  Patience.  Please, lord, give me patience -- and hurry up about it!! :-P
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline o1marc

• New folks
    • Creative Candy Powder Coating
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 03:29:23 PM »
I'd say - don't get too anxious.  While yes, ECTA has made tremendous strides in getting results posted poste haste -- also remember that Donna Timney (and Debbie Dross) did the work to get the listings prepared and up.  What with Donna's crash yesterday I would think that her abilities to help out with the weekend's results are somewhat limited this time around.  Patience.  Please, lord, give me patience -- and hurry up about it!! :-P

I didn't remember Donna was involved with that so I completely understand the delay.

Get well soon Donna.

LittleLiner

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 07:48:58 PM »
I see that the July results are posted to the ECTA web site.   Thanks guys . . . :cheers: