Author Topic: Yard full of Model A's  (Read 2283 times)

Offline smitty2

• Worlds fastest miniature Pachyderm.
Yard full of Model A's
« on: June 24, 2013, 07:49:43 PM »
Need some help here folks. A friend of mine passed on, and his wife needs help with getting her yard cleaned up so she can move foreword.
 What she has is a yard with 5 Model A's, and maybe more.... One is a V-8, a mess of wire wheels, grill shells, headlight buckets.... you name it it's there but the tin is in sorry shape ( This is the coast after all.) A person could show up with a big flatbed, and a couple Grand.... Might want to bring along a machete and a winch.
I would love to have this treasure find, but.... Lack of room plus the fact I just had my 3rd spinal surgery a week ago kinda puts me out of the game for awhile.
I'll try to post a picture, but if it doesn't work PM me and I'll set you up with phone numbers and pictures.
 This lady is part of my Guard family, and I sort of promised the late Major Johnson we'ed look out for her..... so if anyone wants a really good source of A parts let me know and I'll do my best to clean up her yard for her.

Thanks a bunch.....   Smitty      :cheers:

Offline Freud

Re: Yard full of Model A's
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 11:28:00 PM »
Get well faster, SIr Smithie.......

der FREUD
Since '63

Offline smitty2

• Worlds fastest miniature Pachyderm.
Re: Yard full of Model A's
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 01:59:04 PM »
Price reduced on the Model A "Yard Sale"...  $1,500.00 for all. PM me for more photo's and contact number. The picture on my last post doesn't do justice. There's 1500 bucks just in wheels here. Tin, and wood mostly gone, but everything else is still there.

PS... Thanks Freud! Not what I'd call a vacation, but after a month off I'm more than ready to get back to work... ( What did I just say that??)

Smitty      :cheers: