Author Topic: Honey Buckets  (Read 7836 times)

Offline tinman

• New folks
    • Honey Bucket
Honey Buckets
« on: June 09, 2013, 10:14:18 AM »
Hello,

And sorry for the delay in getting this info out to you.

for those that want information on getting a private honey bucket for your pit, please contact me at trevor@honeybucket.com or by phone at 866-972-3115.

there are a few options so instead of trying to list everything here, lets talk and we will cater to your needs.

see you on the salt

Trevor Inman
801-330-7219
Everyone's favorite porta-pottie peddler

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Honey Buckets
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 10:40:23 AM »
For those of you that don't recognise Trevor or his corporate affiliation -- Honey Buckets is the vendor that's supplied the porta-potties to events at Bonneville for the past bunch of years.  If you're interested in having your own "private" toilet at your pit (or, I suppose, wherever the heck you want it) -- you get in touch with Trevor.  He'll explain the costs and other stuff like how often do you want it pumped clean (will even provide a padlock if you want to keep your private unit private) and deliver it/them to the salt.  For the past few years Honey Buckets has arrived on the salt with all of the units, stationed them hither and yon on the courses and put all of the private units at the Seldom Seen Slim pit.*  When you arrive you come find Nancy or me, we check your name off the list and point you towards your unit and give you the lock/key (if you've asked for one), and you take said stuff back to your pit.  You pay him - not me.

So get in touch with Trevor and arrange your own private green/beige room.  By the way, those big white lozenges are not necessarily included, so you'll have to ask if he can supply them.  My personal favorite is the cheddar-mint flavor.

*No, Nancy and I don't suffer from weak bladders and/or lucy bowels, even though there have been a dozen toilets and more at our pit at any one time. :evil: :roll:
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline jh333

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 05:34:57 PM »
Have called him at both numbers 3 times and left messages also e-mailed him twice over the last 3 weeks with NO RESPONSE. I know if I ran my company this way I would be broke

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 06:06:47 PM »
No sh-it!
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 06:11:32 PM »
JH333, I'll get in touch with Trevor and see what's what.  It's not like him to ignore his customers.  After all -- when they've gotta go they've GOTTA GO!  He's been pretty quick to get back to me -- I'll see if I can shake him into a response.

Thanks for letting me know to contact him.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 06:54:46 PM »
Yes, I did send a note to Trevor - just a little while ago.  Here's his response (already):

"I have gone through all my emails and will be contacting those who I may have missed over the last couple of weeks.

The past 3 weeks are by far our busiest time, and I have been out in the field in a truck making sure our customers are taken care of, I apologize if I have missed a couple calls but will be getting back to folks this week.

I have not put a fire on it due to the fact that the event is still 1 month away…"

Remember:  I you want a portable toilet or a sink/handwash basin at your pit -- contact me and I'll forward the note to Trevor, or get in touch directly with him.  Once the arrangements are made he'll deliver all of the private units to our (SSS) pit and you're welcome to fetch them from there.  If you want to have a small padlock on your unit to keep it all yours - just say so.  Don't feel rude by wanting to keep your toilet from others -- you're the one that's stepping up to pay for it.  And you can offer someone in need the key if you feel so moved ("moved", so to speak :roll:).

The toilets are pretty easy to move -- just hook up with a tow strap and gently tug it to your pit.

Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Gman

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 07:54:32 PM »
I talked to Trevor a couple weeks ago and had no problems arranging for the collection of honey.  He has many options concerning dump schedules,wash basins, and handicap accessibility.  He never mentioned a lock though.  I was able to reach him on his cell phone and he was very helpful.  Maybe he is just up to his ears in honey right now. Are a$$ gaskets included?  He never said....
It's time to stop reading about history and start creating it

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 08:01:55 PM »
A** gaskets?  Perhaps you're referring to, as the Mayor of El Mirage, George Callaway likes to call them -- Arkansas tuxedos, or is it Texas neckties?

As for the padlocks -- maybe they aren't going to be available this year.  Last year Trevor handed me a big handful to offer to folks as they fetched their toilets from the SSS pit.  I'll check with him to be sure - and letcha know.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline jh333

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 12:02:47 PM »
All is well in Number Two land. Trevor called and we got everything in order. Seems like a very genuine good person with a platefull of things to get done.  and thanks to SSS for the help.

Offline tinman

• New folks
    • Honey Bucket
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 04:10:53 PM »
locks and keys will be included

a$$ gaskets are available for $5 per pack

let me know if you want them added to your order, and we will have some extras available on the salt.
Everyone's favorite porta-pottie peddler

Offline michael lueders

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 04:36:25 PM »
Make a sign for the door of your private room..and be prepared for some random angry folks "in a hurry" to get into your said private room..from past experience mind you. :mrgreen:

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2013, 10:27:07 PM »
Nancy and I are on the way to the salt -- in Jamestown, ND tonight.  Trevor called today to check in and let me know when he and his crew will be there.  I don't think I can hold it for that long, but -- it's good to know they're on the way, sooner or later.

He mentioned that he's got some "ladies only" signs, and before we left home Nancy made a few of those (laminated in plastic, no less) but also some "Private Rental" sings for those of you that have your own units.  Tel ,e we haven't been doing this for a bunch of years. . . :-D :-D

We'll be at Wendover by Tuesday afternoon.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Buickguy3

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2013, 12:19:48 PM »
Jon,
  Be sure to say Hi! on your way by today.
   Doug  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I keep going faster and faster and I don't know why. All I have to do is live and die.
                   [America]

Offline Steve Walters

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2013, 01:15:08 PM »
I have a private potty,
the potty has a lock,
If I catch tou in there,
I'll cut off your_____.

Hey thanks for the signs, nothin worse than going into a porta- potty after a ladies' been in there.   :-D

Steve

I've been from Bone to Blackfoot, but still just a Newbie here.

Wa's Bad Banana
B/CGALT

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2013, 05:37:51 PM »
Doug, we're getting kinda close -- mile marker 32 on I-94 just before Billings.  I never have found youyr pklace.  What mile marker are you near?  What side of the highway - north or south?  We'll wave just in case, but since I see you're not on the air -- probably we won't see your place unless we're luckier than we've been in the past.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com