Author Topic: Fundraising idea for Land Racing . Com  (Read 80973 times)

Offline wheelrdealer

• D/CBGALT
    • WHEELRDEALER RACING
Re: Fundraising idea for Land Racing . Com
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »
Glad to hear, Jim. Thanks for the feedback.

BR

Received the wrenches in the mail today, blown away by the quality. My fittings will never be the same.

Thanks again to Bill for the great donations, and also to Slim for keeping the forum alive.  :cheers:

I will proudly attach the Parkfield Autosports stickers to my slow race bike  8-)
ECTA    Maxton D/CGALT  Record Holder 167.522
ECTA    Maxton D/CBGALT Record Holder 166.715

WWW.WHEELRDEALER2100.COM

Offline Frankie7799

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2013, 10:24:32 PM »
Signed up for the contest and email updates

Offline Tman

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2013, 10:24:35 AM »
Yup, got mine as well. Nice. wheeler, you have a PM.

Offline Captthundarr

• In line
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2013, 10:26:04 AM »
Me three, :-D

Frank
Live,Laugh, Love /  Jack Scratch Racing /ECTA   
Amy Hartman-Driver, Frank Hartman-everthing else.
C/GALT 137.65 Ohio Mile check that 144.12 2013, AA/GALT 159.34 Ohio Mile 2014. B/GALT 180.577 RECORD 6/15

Offline Cereal KLR

« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2013, 01:30:16 PM »
I will be bringing the wrenches out to the BUB event if anyone would like to see the quality/and or need to borrow them.

Will be flying the SF Giants banner, so come on by  :cheers:
I thought I would die young, but now its too late.

Offline wheelrdealer

• D/CBGALT
    • WHEELRDEALER RACING
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2013, 08:04:43 PM »
Thanks, glad you like them.

BR

I will be bringing the wrenches out to the BUB event if anyone would like to see the quality/and or need to borrow them.

Will be flying the SF Giants banner, so come on by  :cheers:
ECTA    Maxton D/CGALT  Record Holder 167.522
ECTA    Maxton D/CBGALT Record Holder 166.715

WWW.WHEELRDEALER2100.COM

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2013, 02:54:57 PM »
Well, all good things must come to an end -- and one of 'em is the silence that has reigned in the fund raising section of landracing.com.  It's been a while since I've asked for donations/sought income, and that, in general, has been a good thing.  Not only did a few of the attempts yield enough $$ that I haven't had to ask, but also I didn't want to have continuous assaults on your wallet on the site.  But with the end of the year drawing near - it's time to make sure I've got enough in the kitty to keep things on the straight and narrow, financial wise.

Among other things -- I've got a few donated copies of the World's Fastest Motorcycle - by Richard Lague.  I can either see if you'd like one of them as a "premium" for a nice (read:  good size, no $2.75 donations, please :-P) donation, or I can work up a bit of a contest for youse guys where I'll come up with a trivia question and let the prize for being the first with the best answer - be a copy of the DVD.  Since postage is most likely going to be four or five bucks -- I'd sure like the amount for the site to be a heck of a bunch more than 6 dollars, please.  If you want one and can't get the right answer or make your donation quickly enough -- he's got more of them available for sale, and copies of the new Ack Attack book to sell, too (he gets a mention for his stuff because he was kind enough to donate swag to the site).  By the also way, I'd send you to his website -- but when I checked it just now I get a message telling me that there's apparently a hacker living there instead -- just waiting to infect your computer with some nefarious disease.  Be careful.  That one was www.ignition3.tv.  I'm not sure if his email to that site works, but beware, okay?

And I've got other stuff that's been donated -- like a stack of books and other documents that Land Speed Louise donated for the Salt Talks giveaway last summer.  Some went then -- some are still with us.  And I've got other goodies, too.  I'll start digging into the lr.com inventory archive to see what there is that you can "acquire" - maybe for your personal collection, maybe so you can give it to someone as a holiday gift.

Whatever - let me know about your suggested way to turn these DVDs into money for the site.  And don't forget -- you're always welcome to send a donation to lr.com via any of the Paypal buttons on the site.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 03:03:52 PM by Seldom Seen Slim »
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2013, 03:23:57 PM »
Well, well -- thanks, Jim and Fred.  You two sure do win the prize for the quickest response to my plea for a few bucks.  Thank you, thank you.  And now that I'm leaving the shop and heading into town for a few errands -- i won't be at a computer for an hour or two so can't let you know whom else sends in some $$ right away quick.  I'll at least send an acknowledgement back to you directly if I don't here on the Forum.

Thanks, fellas.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the both of you. :cheers: :cheers:
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com