Author Topic: Studebasher project  (Read 2766 times)

Offline barrybill

Studebasher project
« on: January 20, 2013, 07:28:04 PM »
I Got the 64 Plymouth stored at grandpa's house today so the Stude could go in my garage. Still trying for the 130 club, so far 119.6. Time to pull motor to check bearings and any other surprises. I had some weird suspension noise in the rear this year so I got to look for the cause of that. I have started on the Turbo piping and can now get after the whole car. I will see some of you at the NW Bonneville reunion and to the rest of you best wishes for this years racing.   Barry

Offline robfrey

• carbinitelsr
Re: Studebasher project
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 10:41:10 PM »
Got any pics of this build?
496 BGS
carbinitelsr.com
carbiniteracing.com
carbinite.com

Offline barrybill

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 05:13:15 PM »
Hello everyone, I have rebuilt the bottom end and then we decided to move. We are leaving Seattle and headed north to Stanwood, bettor shop newer home and more lawn to mow. We start to move Saturday the 1st and then off to So. Dakota with my son for a week. I'm sure the wife will have everything sorted out when I home. With the move I don't know if we will run World of Speed 130mph club this year but will try to get down for at least one event.   Barry {lefty]

Offline Tman

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 05:15:56 PM »
What are you doing in South Dakota?

Offline barrybill

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 05:35:58 PM »
My son has the Lrancho motel in Spearfish and we go back to see how the winter treated it and to visit friends and family. If we could find you and have time we would like to see your build. We are leaving Seattle on the 7th and if you could give me contact information we will try and come see you.  bcbash50@hotmail.com