Author Topic: Anyone use Antigravity batteries?  (Read 4802 times)

Offline Gu11ett

Re: Anyone use Antigravity batteries?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 10:28:19 PM »
I also just switched to a Shorai Lithium and the matching charger. I stepped up to an 18AH from 14AH. My Warrior has never started better. Time will tell how it last.

Offline roadracer

• TLN Motorsports/KWS/Brock's/DCW/Vortex/WWB
    • TLN Motorsports
Re: Anyone use Antigravity batteries?
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 11:43:21 AM »
I went to the latest version of the Ballistic Battery.  I had some issues with eariler models and they replaced them for free.  The one in the ZX-10R has been there for 3 years.  As long as you choose the correct cell size the ballistic now seems to perform perfectly.

Hi - unrelated question: I have a fender eliminator kit (including turn signals and all hardware, electrical butt connectors, etc.) that I received by mistake by motorcycle-superstore.com.  I don't need it since it's made for a ZX-10R and it won't fit my busa.  Would you be interested in it?  I don't want any money for it; I just don't want to throw it away if someone could use it.

Chris
I appreciate it, but really have no use for it.  I'm sure there is someone that could use it out there.
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6rr (Worlds Fastest standing mile and 1.5 mile)
2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R (4 200 MPH Clubs)
2008 Kawasaki EX-250R (Multiple ECTA and LTA records)
131 Land Speed Records set since 2008
125 Land Speed Racing records (including 3 Worlds Fastest Speeds) set since 2008.