Author Topic: Parkland Autosport  (Read 2274 times)

Offline wheelrdealer

• D/CBGALT
    • WHEELRDEALER RACING
Parkland Autosport
« on: March 10, 2013, 10:01:32 PM »
Hello All:

Parkland Autosport is a company I started with my two sons. My sons are young but like cars and the internet. So we started Parkland Autosport as a project together to serve a market. Our mission is to leverage our low overhead to offer a select catalog of products at great prices. To date we have FireBottle Fire Suppression Systems and SpacLoc AN fittings and hoses. We have two more name brand products about to launch. some manufacturers manage their pricing very closely. In those cases we are limited to free shipping and some other creative marketing incentives to build value.

My sons are in school and I have a fulltime job, so if you have been to our site www.parklandautosport.comyou will see there is no phone number. We are limited to email as a contact source and I will call someone back if they wish to talk versus type. Our model it not to compete with the Jegs or Summit online parts businesses. For example, if you need one fitting, you need it shipped the evening of your order and you want an 800 phone number then we are not the supplier to fill that need. If you have a project and you want to order all of your fittings...or at least all but the ones you don't know you need yet, and you have some time then we can help. We think our customers will save a significant amount of money versus the big parts houses.

In addition to the forum we support the NW Reunion in 2012 and 2011. You have our word we will do more as the business grows.

We ask that you let us know right here in the forum what we can do to make our business serve the LRS community.

Thank you for reading this announcement.

Bill, Carson and Hunter
ECTA    Maxton D/CGALT  Record Holder 167.522
ECTA    Maxton D/CBGALT Record Holder 166.715

WWW.WHEELRDEALER2100.COM

Offline Peter Jack

Re: Parkland Autosport
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 10:33:33 PM »
Bill,I really like the idea of getting your sons involved with the business plus you've probably got a jump on a lot of the competition in that you have built in internet and social media savvy.

GOOD LUCK to the three of you with the business!  :-D :-D :-D   (I'd have used the bumping mugs but the kids are probably too young for beer!)

Pete

Offline wheelrdealer

• D/CBGALT
    • WHEELRDEALER RACING
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 11:01:06 PM »
Pete:

The boys are too young to drink, but they have witnessed their Dad bump a few mugs.
BR

WWW.WHEELRDEALER2100.COM

Offline Milwaukee Midget

• Global Moderator
    • Milwaukee Midget Racing
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 11:13:30 PM »
Let me be an early endorser - I bought a used tach from Bill, it arrived when he said it would, and he gave me a rightous price.  He's an honest broker. 

Bill, good luck to you and the boys!

Chris
"Problems are almost always a sign of progress."  Harold Bettes
Well, I guess we're making a LOT of progress . . .  :roll:

Offline Freud

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 11:23:38 PM »
Yes. Now my silent supporter for the Bonneville NW Reunion has surfaced.

One of the last things I did at this years banquet was to acknowledge him

as the funding for the gifts for the ladies.

I know they appreciate him and I certainly do. I had the privilege of meeting

him at Bonneville 2012 when he came to see the Treit and Davenport 'liner.

I certainly salute him for supporting an event that is completely across

the nation from his home.

GO Parkland Autosport.

THANKS, BILL !!!

FREUD
Since '63

Offline wheelrdealer

• D/CBGALT
    • WHEELRDEALER RACING
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 08:23:49 AM »
Doc.

Thank you for the kind words. Glad to help.

Chris:

Thanks for the endorsement. That tach has been 177 at elMirage, it was on board for three ECTA records so it is has proven itself in my mind. I follow your build and I cannto think of anyone that has put more thought per cubic inch into their build as you! I cannot wait to see your car in impound!

Thanks,

BR

WWW.WHEELRDEALER2100.COM

Offline tauruck

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 10:06:59 AM »
I wish all three of you only best. :cheers: