Author Topic: 2013 SCTA Handbook  (Read 23025 times)

Offline manta22

• What, me worry?
Re: 2013 SCTA Handbook
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2013, 08:03:58 PM »
I got mine in the mail yesterday, Jon.
Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ

Offline Milwaukee Midget

• Global Moderator
    • Milwaukee Midget Racing
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2013, 01:50:26 AM »
Got mine Wednesday.

My "ego ad" is on page 202, but more importantly, on page 107, Ralph Thomas' record, which has been there for 21 years.

It's an old one.  And while it may not be that fast compared to some of the other records here, I've slowly come to the conclusion that it's not a soft one.

I'm fixin' to give the typesetter something to change next January - or at least have a s#*tload of fun trying.   :cheers:

"Problems are almost always a sign of progress."  Harold Bettes
Well, I guess we're making a LOT of progress . . .  :roll:

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2013, 09:49:19 AM »
hoping to see mine soon... will be good to see PPG in print.... hope it lasts as long as Ralph's or at least as long as the one Ralph took by .907 (12 years).  
Wow, 21 years... Still trying to make time to re-engage...  :|

Yes Johnboy held the one PP took back for us for a number of years...
remember all the records are just rented.... nobody owns them.  (MM.... even Ralph... Go MM  :cheers: )
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:51:04 AM by Stainless1 »
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline paso54

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2013, 10:02:34 AM »
My Copy arrived in Bristol Uk yesterday big thank you to JoAnn in the SCTA office for sorting it out for me  8-). Heres to 2014  :cheers:

Offline dw230

« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2013, 04:14:14 PM »
This note arrived from Mike manghelli yesterday:

"The Website migration to the Linux server was completed earlier in the week and the first thing I noticed was how fast the pages loaded. I have gone through almost all of the pages and links, everything I have checked is working fine including the original problem of the motorcycle records not changing engine size.  Please do the same when you have a chance and feel free to report any issues.

I do not have a “smart” phone, well it is, but it’s a BlackBerry so that does not count. But one of the advantages of the Linux operating system is it knows if you are using a phone to  view the website and automatically formats the pages for viewing. Pam thinks that changing a couple of pages will allow the whole website to be viewable on a phone without the “Mobile” link on the page. Check it out and let us know how it is working.

Mang"

Please take advantage of Mang's offer, take a look at the website and report any problems.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth