Author Topic: Diane Geisler  (Read 4088 times)

Offline Bob Drury

Diane Geisler
« on: January 11, 2013, 06:21:31 PM »
  It is with heavy heart that I pass along news of the passing this morning of Diane Geisler, wife of LSR legend Bruce Geisler.
  Diane was Bruce's High School Sweetheart and although they both first married others, they once again joined to spend many happy years together in marriage.
  Diane was a sweet soul and welcomed into her home any and all of Bruce's greasy friend's with a hug and a smile.
  I once asked her how she could put up with Bruce, all his cars and Buddy's, and she just smilled and said that she knew what she was getting into from the begining.
                                                                                                       May she rest in peace................  Bob
Bob Drury

Offline dw230

Re: Diane Geisler
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 06:28:54 PM »
Sad to hear.

Go with God Diane
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 07:06:25 PM »
Wow, that's so sad. God Speed Diane :-(
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Kiwi Paul

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 12:01:15 AM »
Today is a tough day. I am currently doing some renovations on a car for Bruce,and they have been real friends and cheerleaders for Kiwi Metalfab and my family since the beginning. Keep Bruce in your prayers, and for those who knew Diane, you were lucky. I feel that way, and still do. :cry:

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 11:26:01 AM »
Thoughts and prayers going out to the family and close friends from our LSR family
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 06:00:32 PM »
Have you got an address for a card?  Diane worked in the sales trailer at Bville, right?  We'd like to let Bruce and his family know we'll miss her.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Kiwi Paul

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 07:37:56 PM »
   Bruce Geisler
   17151 Pinehurst St
  Huntington Beach
   CA 92647

Offline dw230

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 10:51:39 PM »
Jon,

No - different Diane. The Diane you refer to is associated with Bruce Kelly, past president of the High Desert Racers. You can still find this Diane in the sales trailer at the salt and EM.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 12:32:03 AM »
  My understanding is that their will be a private memorial service in the next few days, but I am sure that Bruce would appreciate Cards or Flowers sent to the previously mentioned address in Huntington Beach.
  His many friends in the Northwest are planing a memorial service in late Spring or early Summer.
  Bruce has helped so many of us acheve our dreams, let's all help him thru this very tough and trying time by helping him honor Diane.
                                                                                                                                              Bob
Bob Drury

Offline MrG

• New folks
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 02:44:07 PM »
Bruce,

I just happened across this forum today.  It is with heavy hearts that Gayl and I respond to this information concerning Diane's passing.  We are so sorry to hear this and we know from our many meetings, how great Diane has always been to us whenever we saw her.

We wish to offer our feelings and thoughts of support for you and your family, Bruce.  We know this has been a most difficult time for you.

Roger and Gayl Grotewold
Lake Arrowhead, CA