Author Topic: Baileigh free power hammer / metal shaping / bead rolling training  (Read 1939 times)

Offline BAILEIGH INC

• New folks
    • Baileigh
Baileigh is offering a free metal shaping seminar on January 12th. We have over 30 students and around 10 instructors. Many of them are big names in metal shaping. We have a nice mix of hot rod builders, airplane guys, chopper builders, Ferrari builders, blacksmiths and metal shapers and sculptors. They are all coming to Wisconsin from all over the country, all for the love of metal shaping. We will be teaching the students how to use power hammers, shrinking dies, reciprocating hammers, planishing hammers, bead rollers, shrinker / stretchers, English wheels and plenty of other metal shaping tools. Each student will leave with at least 2 projects they designed and built themselves.

This looks to be a new chapter in Baileigh’s future. A training and development program for the metal shapers out there. We were trying to limit the class to 25 students, but had over 60 guys interested in coming. With this much interest we will be having these on a regular basis. Every student is from a forum, and most of them are from the The Jalopy Journal hot rod forum forum so it should be a blast.

Please stay tuned to this thread as I will be providing live coverage of the event.

Shane Henderson
Baileigh Industrial Inc.
shenderson@bii1.com
www.bii1.com
920-684-4990

Click Here For Quality Metal
Fabrication Equipment From BAILEIGH  www.bii1.com

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
Re: Baileigh free power hammer / metal shaping / bead rolling training
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 07:54:44 PM »
Anyone that can, should go to this.
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 08:56:48 PM »
This is a company that deserves to continue with their success in selling equipment. Approaches like this will definitely help continue their success.

Pete

Offline makr

• I make my own rules
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 09:15:04 PM »
I would go.
Ride fast, safety last.

https://speedofcheeseracing.com/

Offline wobblywalrus

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 09:44:03 PM »
This looks good.  I hope they come to Oregon someday.

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 01:45:58 PM »
Wobbly, They will come if they find out about Oregon's Pinot Wines................. but then again, They might want to stay.............   :roll:
Bob Drury