Author Topic: Smithsonian Air and Space Museum is preparing a new exhibit. NATION OF SPEED. `  (Read 4764 times)

Offline WhizzbangK.C.

• Ed Bennett, Speed Team Doo Kansas City fab shop.
Looks like it would be a great place to get some "product placement" for the Bonneville Salt Flats issues and Save the Salt. Someone needs to get with them on that ASAP.  :cheers:

http://newsdesk.si.edu/photos/air-and-space-museum-nation-speed
Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of.  Douglas Adams

Offline modelAsteve

Good place for a drop tank based lakester!

Offline dw230

Off your ass, send the link and contact info to Ron Main.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

Offline WhizzbangK.C.

• Ed Bennett, Speed Team Doo Kansas City fab shop.
Off your Acura, send the link and contact info to Ron Main.

DW

I don't have contact info for him, or anyone else for that matter. Not that an email from someone they don't recognize would get their attention anyway. That's why I posted it here, because I know that some here do.
Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of.  Douglas Adams

Offline WOODY@DDLLC

• ECTA made it to AR-Kansas!
    • Design Dreams, LLC
Off your Acura, send the link and contact info to Ron Main.

DW
Done!  :cheers:
All models are wrong, but some are useful! G.E. Box (1967) www.designdreams.biz

Offline MAYOMAN

I am working on it. When I get the contact information for the proper National Museum of American History curators, etcetera, I'll share. Also, I'll try to get Mike Crawford, mayor of Wendover, on board. Should have all of that soon. Then, we need to beat the drums for the historic Bonneville Salt Flats being featured.
The road is long - Life is short - Drive fast

Offline strmlr555

• New folks
I am working on it. When I get the contact information for the proper National Museum of American History curators, etcetera, I'll share. Also, I'll try to get Mike Crawford, mayor of Wendover, on board. Should have all of that soon. Then, we need to beat the drums for the historic Bonneville Salt Flats being featured.
maybe the world of speed in wilsonville oregon can help in some way?

Offline mtkawboy

Its been been a long time since I was there {1969}but its a great place to see if you ever are up that way