Author Topic: Salt TalksT-shirts RE-ORDER!  (Read 2152 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Salt TalksT-shirts RE-ORDER!
« on: September 12, 2004, 03:15:00 PM »
I've heard from Darryl, the guy at the firm that made the '04 Salt Talks T-shirts, and we'll be able to get a re-order without having to charge more.  There'll be no "set-up" fee 'cause we just recently got the first batch.

I've got orders for about two dozen shirts already -- more than enough -- but I think I'll wait 'til AFTER World Of Speed to place the order, just in case.  The shirts will be $15/each (maybe a buck or two more in extra big sizes) and will be available from small through "Oh My God, Martha, I think It's Coming Towards US!" size.  I can get at least three, maybe four, shirts in a priority-mail envelope for $3.85 (send $4 -- it's simpler than sending change).

If you've already sent me an email or other communication (including in person) you can trust that I've got the order noted somewhere around here (Waldron, SaltRat, Robinette, Doherty, Provost).  If you don't see your name there get back to me and I'll add you.

Nancy and I leave for World of Speed this Thursday (16th) and will probably be back in the saddle here by the 25th -- I'll try to order the shirts by the end of September.

Last year Jonathon got 80 or so shirts and sold almost all of 'em.  This year we got 85 and ran out about two hours into Salt Talks.  Thanks for the support!
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com