Author Topic: 2013 ECTA Race Schedule  (Read 11703 times)

Offline gray63

Re: 2013 ECTA Race Schedule
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 06:42:58 PM »
Are April registration forms available yet. I looked at the ECTA website
and could not see it.  I know that we can't register yet, but I would
like to print the form as a reminder.

Dave Gray

Offline Joe Timney

• Delaware Chassis Works
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 11:55:42 AM »
Not until January...
Joe Timney
Retired President of ECTA
President of Delaware Chassis Works
President of FIREFOX Fire Suppression System
www.delawarechassisworks.com

Offline gray63

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 12:31:13 PM »
Thanks Joe.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Dave Gray
# 3611

Offline garrell patterson

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 02:29:34 PM »
Still proceding with the modifications on my truck, the heart cath a few weeks ago went ok then about a month ago I developed pneumonia for over four weeks. I jumped through hoops for my family Doc, my Cardiologist and my Resporatory Doc and my Wife to avoid going to the hospitol then last Tuesday afternoon I had an episode where I couldn't speak that anyone could understand, mouth and eye drooped on my pasenger side and I had weakness in my legs. I took a two hour ride in the MRI spaceship Thursday am but the results will not be back until mid week. It was either another stroke or a strong TIA which is a warning. I am planning on next April to be my fairwell race, wanted to see all the friends I have made the last two years. My goal if the wind will cooperate on my last pass is to get the 5830 lb. aerodynamic brick up tp 140 mph.
Don't worry guys I can tell when I don't need to drive and I am going to set David, my crew chief up to drive if I didn't feel as if I should. I am not going to crash and hold up the show, and I can't wait to get there and look down that two miles from the starting line and wait for Al to wave me off.

Garrell
garrell patterson

Offline gray63

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 08:57:10 AM »
Garrell,
 We are all hoping that your health continues to improve
and that you are able to pilot your own truck at the Ohio Mile.
Best Holiday wishes from your LandSpeed Friends.

Dave Gray
# 3611

Offline garrell patterson

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 05:22:19 PM »
Thanks Dave,
If I get you the email address would you send the picture of the grenaded engine in. They have one picture each month, no prize I think just pride in metalick destruction!
Happy Holidays to you, your family and all thr ECTA family

Garrell
garrell patterson

Offline olepaw

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 06:26:50 PM »
I'm pulling for you , hope to see you do it.
Jim
D/CGC record Ohio mile
G/GC   record Ohio mile
H/GC   record Ohio mile
E/FSS  record Ohio mile C/GC TRYING

Offline Warp9.9

• New folks
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »
Hey guys I am new here and am going to try to run my bike in Ohio this year. If I read things correct the April meet is only for cars correct?

Also would like to get a leg up on safety rules so I can start working on the bike since I am taking the head off anyway. is there a link on the forum that has a rule breakdown sheet?

Thanks for your help
Warp

Offline Joe Timney

• Delaware Chassis Works
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2012, 07:24:36 AM »
All ECTA meets are open to bikes and cars. Go to the website www.ecta-lsr.com and order a rulebook.
Joe Timney
Retired President of ECTA
President of Delaware Chassis Works
President of FIREFOX Fire Suppression System
www.delawarechassisworks.com

Offline Captthundarr

• In line
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2012, 08:04:50 AM »
Hey guys I am new here and am going to try to run my bike in Ohio this year. If I read things correct the April meet is only for cars correct?

Also would like to get a leg up on safety rules so I can start working on the bike since I am taking the head off anyway. is there a link on the forum that has a rule breakdown sheet?

Thanks for your help
Warp

It's best to come down and check out at least one meet to get a feel for whats going on and how things work and to chat up a few folks in your area of interest before you compete.
Live,Laugh, Love /  Jack Scratch Racing /ECTA   
Amy Hartman-Driver, Frank Hartman-everthing else.
C/GALT 137.65 Ohio Mile check that 144.12 2013, AA/GALT 159.34 Ohio Mile 2014. B/GALT 180.577 RECORD 6/15

Offline Warp9.9

• New folks
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2012, 06:18:00 PM »
All ECTA meets are open to bikes and cars. Go to the website www.ecta-lsr.com and order a rulebook.

Thnaks Joe I will look intt getting registered and a number also. I thought I would have to wait until January to get the info which is what I was trying to avoid. Getting some shoulder surgery done sometime in Januray and wanted to get some done before I am in pain and laid up a bit. I wanted to run in April as my bike likes cooler air.

Offline Warp9.9

• New folks
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 06:21:10 PM »

Thanks for your help
Warp

It's best to come down and check out at least one meet to get a feel for whats going on and how things work and to chat up a few folks in your area of interest before you compete.

Thanks for your input. I have been following the LSR races for a while and figured it was time to quit procrastinating and do something.

Besides I figure it was a whole lot safer then running them speeds on the country roads up here where I have been testing the bike.
Either way I want to be there in April.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:12:27 PM by Warp9.9 »

Offline wrongway

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2012, 09:06:10 PM »
are there discount rates set up for the local hotels ?

Offline Dan Stokes

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2012, 10:49:14 PM »
The only one I know of is The Wilmington Inn but they're already booked.  You might call around - there's a list on the ECTA website.

Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer