Author Topic: Joe, Keith any updates  (Read 1831 times)

Offline garrell patterson

Joe, Keith any updates
« on: September 08, 2012, 06:54:41 AM »
Wondering if anything was finalized with the powers to be in Wilmington, will you reach an agreement for the runway and have you found slots for each month to not collide with that annual lingerie show ie.?

Garrell
garrell patterson

Offline Joe Timney

• Delaware Chassis Works
Re: Joe, Keith any updates
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 08:55:24 AM »
As I said before, we are working on the 2013 schedule and will post it on the website soon. Perfection takes time!!!
Joe Timney
Retired President of ECTA
President of Delaware Chassis Works
President of FIREFOX Fire Suppression System
www.delawarechassisworks.com

Offline Dan Stokes

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 09:51:39 AM »
Joe & Keith - THANKS for your efforts on our behalf.  I know none of this is easy.

Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer

Offline garrell patterson

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 01:39:06 PM »
I know kind of how much time and effort it took for coming to aggrement for all of us to have the facility that we we blessed with last year.
We were parked to one side in front of the gate into the runway at 4:45 am and a security enforcement car pulled up beside me. I rolled the window down and was reaching for my wallet when the two security officers got to the door. I had a ECTA decal on the back window and my tech inspection decal on the windshield. I didn't get the "sir can I see some identification or please step out" They asked if they could help me in anyway and proceded to tell how glad they were that we were holding the event.Then one of them started telling me about the Camaro he had when he went to highschool. I know all of you experienced the same attitude in the hotels/motels, restaurants etc.
I was just checking if anything was finalized yet.
Thanks

Garrell
garrell patterson