Author Topic: records in X mile....  (Read 4062 times)

Offline Jonny Hotnuts

records in X mile....
« on: September 01, 2012, 12:14:54 PM »
Lets say your running the long and qualify in the 3rd but are also running faster in the 4th and 5th. On your back up run your average is record setting in the 3rd but then you have a problem and run slower in 4th and 5th.

You still get the record????

I assume you do but was not sure if for some reason they say you have to back up your run in the fastest mile you qualified on.....

Stupid question I know but....

~JH
jonny_hotnuts@hotmail.com

"Sometimes it is impossible to deal with her, but most of the time she is very sweet, and if you caress her properly she will sing beautifully."
*Andres Segovia
(when Im not working on the car, I am ususally playing classical guitar)

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
Re: records in X mile....
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 12:18:06 PM »
Yup, They average everything that is a qualifying speed with the same place on your return runs and the fastest average is what you get.
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline Jonny Hotnuts

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 12:32:03 PM »
Thanks FV, thats what I thought!!!

See you in a few!!!!

~JH
jonny_hotnuts@hotmail.com

"Sometimes it is impossible to deal with her, but most of the time she is very sweet, and if you caress her properly she will sing beautifully."
*Andres Segovia
(when Im not working on the car, I am ususally playing classical guitar)

Offline dw230

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 12:54:16 PM »
You no longer have the choice of which record average to use. The fastest average is the one you get as mentioned above.

So, if you slow down on the record pass it looks like rear end is still safe. The good news is that when at our wrap guy's shop yesterday I interviewd the on site tat girl about my pending ink.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 02:17:13 PM »
I gotta quite drinking these Monsters so early in the day.  What'd you mean to say here, Dan?

"So, if you slow down on the record pass it looks like rear end is still safe. The good news is that when at our wrap guy's shop yesterday I interviewed the on-site tat girl about my pending ink."

I have heard something about your up-and-coming tattoo, but I've felt that my rear end is safe, 'specially when thinking about being around a wrap guy that hangs with tat girls.  HUNH?
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline dw230

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 09:24:54 PM »
Meant to say "my rear end is safe" - for the time being. The location of said tat is there, if it happens. As long as Jonny doesn't get another spark plug guy I feel like I may still be ink free.

The aforementioned tat girl is kinda cute in a multi-colored hair, pierced, ink sota way.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

Offline Tman

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 11:55:35 AM »
Meant to say "my rear end is safe" - for the time being. The location of said tat is there, if it happens. As long as Jonny doesn't get another spark plug guy I feel like I may still be ink free.

The aforementioned tat girl is kinda cute in a multi-colored hair, pierced, ink sota way.

DW

I think I saw her at the drugstore yesterday?