Author Topic: DT Rules:  (Read 6561 times)

Offline dw230

Re: DT Rules:
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 05:18:56 PM »
OK,

Then the orginal questions should be pointed to Jim Dunn, see section 16 of your rulebook.

As stated many times, this NOT an official SCTA website and Pat knows that.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

Offline Bob Drury

Re: DT Rules:
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 06:24:09 PM »
  ... and as boring as this may seem to the regular user's of this site, I cannot help but remind all that without the VERY few in number SCTA officials who have the cajones of Dan, Nathan and a couple of others, all of us would only get our information through "3rd party gossip" or "insider news".
   When us users of this site want to argue with Dan or the other "upper echelon" SCTA members who risk both reputation and the wrath of "other upper echelon" SCTA officials and members", keep in mind that without their truthfull answers and openess to criticizm for their answers and advice, most of us (not living in So.Cal.), would have no outlet for advice other than bugging those responsible for rules and listed in the rule book (which from personal experience I can attest too is not allways prudent).
            and as boring and redudant as my posts often are, I salute Dan and the rest..........
                                                                  Bob Drury (who you may not like but at least has the balls to say what he feel's.............................).
Bob Drury