Author Topic: Kawasaki - 1000cc A/Gas bike for Sale  (Read 3718 times)

Offline Dakzila

• 1956 Triumph cub
Kawasaki - 1000cc A/Gas bike for Sale
« on: August 27, 2012, 02:00:19 PM »
                                                                    TURN KEY 1000CC  A/GAS KAWASAKI

This bike will pass tech at any SCTA or BNI scantioned event.

I had this bike listed earlier this year but really didn't get the right offer... so here it is again and this time it's 100% turn-key.

I ran the bike in July at El Mirage and will be there in September if it doesn't sell before then.

FOR SALE - $2,850.00    Will consider interesting motorcycle trade: Triumph 650, Triumph 500 or ????

There were a couple of updates since the photos were taken last year.  The bike now has a V&H chrome (makes it go faster, ya know) Pro Pipe and Mikuni 37.5 round slide carbs.  Bike is electric start.

This is really a turn key ride. Unless you want to change out the very stiff carb springs, the only thing you will have to do is put gas in it.

I have a spare, complete race ready, short block and a ton of extra parts that I'll throw in for an additional $350.00.

Kawasaki KZ900 frame (modified)          Kawasaki KZ900 engine (9.5 to 1 - 998cc)
Vance & Hines exhaust                           Kawasaki KZ900 welded crankshaft
Kawasaki KZ900 ported head                  APE valve springs – shim-on-top retainers
Engle .410 cams                                   Heavy duty cam chain – Teflon cam chain retainer
APE cylinder studs & head nuts               APE case studs & nuts
APE main bearing support                       APE low profile oil filter cover and drain plug
Dyna S ignition & Dyna coils                    Dyna rev limiter
MRE lockup clutch                                 Fast by Gast kill switch
Roller bearing clutch pusher                    37.5 mm Mikuni carburetors
Custom aluminum motor mounts               Heavy duty “Top Fuel” 630 chain, new in Nov. 2009
New rear Axle in July 2012                          New wheel bearings in Nov. 2009
New battery in July of 2012                     New tires in Nov. 2009 (shaved by Nate Adams
 Runs on pump gas                                 Tire are good and legal for 200 mph

The bike is very easy to ride and goes straight every time. Currrent Top Speed for the bike is 152, and change, ran in May of 2011 at El Mirage.

You will not set the record on this bike but there's a lot more speed to gain if you want to invest in a set of high compession, custom, pistons and some serious cams.

*Approximately 23 total runs, at El Mirage and Bonneville, on the bike since being build in 2009.

Contact Ron @ 702-204-0562, send me a PM or e-mail;   basicperformance@aol.com

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:12:20 PM by Dakzila »
"Marred by indecision; vision is blurred, confidence deteriorates and progress stagnates."

"It's not about what you did.....It's about what you do!"

"Regret is part of the aging process and should never be confused with failure."