(Note: Donations are not tax deductible)

This is a public forum. The opinions expressed here don't
necessarily reflect the feelings of The Folks That Run The Site (that's us)
unless we explicitly say so, ok?

Forum's been "upgraded".
Things will look a bit different.
A *few* posts might have gotten lost in the crossover.
PM bobc with problems, or post in "Website Suggestions".

Author Topic: Official Speed Week 2012 photo/news thread  (Read 242612 times)

Offline Nortonist 592

• http://www.artfv.com/design/fashion/
Re: Official Speed Week 2012 photo/news thread
« Reply #540 on: September 19, 2012, 07:35:15 PM »
My wife is a point and shoot type.  Thought she caught it nicely with this shot.

Get off the stove Grandad.  You're too old to be riding the range.

Offline Rob

« Reply #541 on: September 19, 2012, 08:18:13 PM »
My wife is a point and shoot type.  Thought she caught it nicely with this shot.

I like how the guy in the black T is leaning into it, willing you on.

Cheers,
Rob

Offline Auto Photos

• New folks
    • Automotive Photography
« Reply #542 on: September 20, 2012, 09:40:25 PM »
Some of the nicest shots I have ever seen in low light levels and/or night! It is almost like you specialize in that medium or love shooting in those conditions. You have given me a new dimmension and appreciation for that technique. Thank you.

Thanks glad you like my work, I dont make it a habit of giving out my images in hi-res.

Offline NathanStewart

« Reply #543 on: September 20, 2012, 11:57:10 PM »
Some of the nicest shots I have ever seen in low light levels and/or night! It is almost like you specialize in that medium or love shooting in those conditions. You have given me a new dimmension and appreciation for that technique. Thank you.

Thanks glad you like my work, I dont make it a habit of giving out my images in hi-res.

ok, well maybe not "hi-res" but something better suited for a bigger screen with your watermark strewn across it?  or what does a computer wallpaper cost?  if i'm paying do i get to pick?
El Mirage 200 MPH Club Member

Offline Tman

« Reply #544 on: September 21, 2012, 12:00:48 AM »

ok, well maybe not "hi-res" but something better suited for a bigger screen with your watermark strewn across it?  or what does a computer wallpaper cost?  if i'm paying do i get to pick?

Nate, Mikeys stuff is so good as a background that I have never had an issue saving it and getting a good wallpaper. His best shot ever was not a car but a shot of a tree..........was that "WIND" Mike?

Offline Auto Photos

• New folks
    • Automotive Photography
« Reply #545 on: September 22, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »

Nate send me a PM, let me know which image you want etc.