Author Topic: Official Speed Week 2012 photo/news thread  (Read 438151 times)

Offline Nortonist 592

• http://www.artfv.com/design/fashion/
Re: Official Speed Week 2012 photo/news thread
« Reply #540 on: September 19, 2012, 08:35:15 PM »
My wife is a point and shoot type.  Thought she caught it nicely with this shot.

Get off the stove Grandad.  You're too old to be riding the range.

Offline Rob

« Reply #541 on: September 19, 2012, 09:18:13 PM »
My wife is a point and shoot type.  Thought she caught it nicely with this shot.

I like how the guy in the black T is leaning into it, willing you on.

Cheers,
Rob

Offline Auto Photos

• New folks
    • Automotive Photography
« Reply #542 on: September 20, 2012, 10:40:25 PM »
Some of the nicest shots I have ever seen in low light levels and/or night! It is almost like you specialize in that medium or love shooting in those conditions. You have given me a new dimmension and appreciation for that technique. Thank you.

Thanks glad you like my work, I dont make it a habit of giving out my images in hi-res.

Offline NathanStewart

« Reply #543 on: September 21, 2012, 12:57:10 AM »
Some of the nicest shots I have ever seen in low light levels and/or night! It is almost like you specialize in that medium or love shooting in those conditions. You have given me a new dimmension and appreciation for that technique. Thank you.

Thanks glad you like my work, I dont make it a habit of giving out my images in hi-res.

ok, well maybe not "hi-res" but something better suited for a bigger screen with your watermark strewn across it?  or what does a computer wallpaper cost?  if i'm paying do i get to pick?
El Mirage 200 MPH Club Member

Offline Tman

« Reply #544 on: September 21, 2012, 01:00:48 AM »

ok, well maybe not "hi-res" but something better suited for a bigger screen with your watermark strewn across it?  or what does a computer wallpaper cost?  if i'm paying do i get to pick?

Nate, Mikeys stuff is so good as a background that I have never had an issue saving it and getting a good wallpaper. His best shot ever was not a car but a shot of a tree..........was that "WIND" Mike?

Offline Auto Photos

• New folks
    • Automotive Photography
« Reply #545 on: September 22, 2012, 01:38:08 PM »

Nate send me a PM, let me know which image you want etc.