Author Topic: URGENT: Need bellhousing for late model Hemi (same as small block Mopar)  (Read 4750 times)

Offline NathanStewart

Have a project here at work and need to be able to start and run a late model 6.1L Hemi on a test stand.  Definitely at least need a bellhousing but also looking for a flywheel and starter as well.  Apparently the late model motor has the same bellhousing bolt pattern as the 318/340/360 Magnum motors. 

If anyone has some leads please let me know.  Definitely looking for something local.  Thanks!
El Mirage 200 MPH Club Member

Offline hotrod

• Black Horse photo
Definitely looking for something local.  Thanks!

For those that don't know where you live -- local to where?

Larry

Offline NathanStewart

So Cal.  LA/OC area.  Thought that was part of my profile information.  Guess I'll update that.

Offline NathanStewart

Still looking. 

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Offline fastman614

Have a project here at work and need to be able to start and run a late model 6.1L Hemi on a test stand.  Definitely at least need a bellhousing but also looking for a flywheel and starter as well.  Apparently the late model motor has the same bellhousing bolt pattern as the 318/340/360 Magnum motors. 

If anyone has some leads please let me know.  Definitely looking for something local.  Thanks!

Okay - I have some of this stuff.... I have at least ONE bellhousing (probably two) for both large and small flywheels/clutches... NOW.... does the flywheel match the earlier 318/360 bolt patterns on the crank and, if it does, there are a few starters here?.... jeez.... I figured that, with about half or more of the population of ALL OF CANADA within less than 100 miles of you, you'd find lots of this stuff.....
No s*** sticks to the man wearing a teflon suit.