Author Topic: who spends the most time on this site  (Read 20394 times)

Offline Dynoroom

• Global Moderator
Re: Time on the site
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 01:28:01 PM »
Quote from: Seldom Seen Slim
Come find Nancy and me and maybe we'll let you climb up to the roof of our newly-bought trailer that'll have a viewing platform on top.

Wow slim, I'll be by too! I'll even bring my cooler!!

As for that trouble maker :twisted: Glen, just look at the number of posts both he and Jack have to see who's on here the most. Points just mean Pork & me know the answers to some of Jon's questions.

Speaking of that where is the next trivia question web master?
Michael LeFevers
Kugel and LeFevers Pontiac Firebird

Without Data You're Just Another Guy With An Opinion!

Racing is just a series of "Problem Solving" events that allow you to spend money & make noise...

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
SOBER UP !
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 01:35:28 PM »
The post and point total goes up for all the old ones also.
My battle is with the ***"SEAGULL RULERS".  I shouldn't have to watch you too.  :wink:

***SEAGULL RULER : A ruler, who flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps on everything, and then leaves.

OBTW: Jon seems to have more trouble with the questions than we have with the answers. :?
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."
"That horrible smell is dirty feet being held to the fire"

Offline Freud

Newbie j
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 01:47:57 PM »
OK Bellingham, just boom down and hold the load. Four months from now you will have had your first case of the Salt illness. It is something from which you will never recover. The more you like it, the sicker you get. No carrier provides insurance for this malady so your wife's beer money stash is a thing of the past.

Welcome to this ohana.

FREUD
Since '63

Offline Freud

Newbie j
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 01:48:46 PM »
OK Bellingham, just boom down and hold the load. Four months from now you will have had your first case of the Salt illness. It is something from which you will never recover. The more you like it, the sicker you get. No carrier provides insurance for this malady so your wife's beer money stash is a thing of the past.

Welcome to this ohana.

FREUD
Since '63

landracing

Re: SOBER UP !
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 02:48:08 PM »
Quote from: JackD
The post and point total goes up for all the old ones also.
My battle is with the ***"SEAGULL RULERS".  I shouldn't have to watch you too.  :wink:

***SEAGULL RULER : A ruler, who flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps on everything, and then leaves.

OBTW: Jon seems to have more trouble with the questions than we have with the answers. :?

Jack feel free to give correct questions, I do the best that I can with the material I have.. There are those who can be critics but unless you are willing to chime in and help.....

I actually have alot going on right now, i've been trying.. Maybe this coming monday ill have one picked out... Unless you have one in mind...

Jon

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
who spends the most time on this site
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 02:54:29 PM »
and maybe we'll let you climb up to the roof of our newly-bought trailer that'll have a viewing platform on top.

Jon, mark 10 square feet for me and my camera...and pleace park the trailer in the pits on the right place.....you know what I mean....with a proper view to the course........thanks in advance

see ya

Ps: this is an anniversary....my 100 post to the website......
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline jauguston

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 03:10:50 PM »
For those that don't get the "boom down and hold the load" reference in Freud's post we met last week and discovered we both were crane operators in a previous life - before retirement.

Slim, thank you for the offer. Seems like all great minds think alike - I  have just finished up TIG,ing together a 4'X 6' observation platform for the top of out '87 Suzuki Samurai Tintop that we tow behind the MH. Its complete with removeable guard rails and a socket for the patio umbrella. I also picked up a 10'X10' pop-up canopy for on the ground along side the Sammi.  Sammi has AC in case it gets too hot for the wife's Yorkie. She wanted me to be sure that worked, not for us but for puppy (-:

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Jim

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Too much time on the site
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 03:15:10 PM »
Maybe I shoulda bought a 14 x 70 mobile home with flat roof -- and rented space on the top.

So I sold the old 6 x 12 and found a 7 x 16 on eBay -- comes with a ladder rack up top, even a ladder permanently mounted on the front to climb up there.  I couple of pieces of plywood, I figure, and we'll have a pretty good place from which to watch.  Nancy's looking forward to the opportunity to lie out in the sun up there, too.  I plan to get there early so I can get prime parking space for the trailer.

I'll have one of those "take a number" dispensers at the foot of the ladder -- will come up with the fee amount later.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

dwarner

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 03:19:18 PM »
Doesn't update until you log out.

DW

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
who spends
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 03:19:57 PM »
See what I started.LOL  :evil:  :twisted:  :lol:  :idea:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2006, 03:30:51 PM »
Slim and all---It doesn't make any difference how many points you have..Nobody knows or remembers who came in 2nd...JD
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
who spends
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2006, 03:33:56 PM »
JD you tell them how it is.
GB
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
So many questions, so little time.
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2006, 03:51:12 PM »
We might just find the time to generate some questions.
Since history tends to repeat it's self, it couldn't hurt. :wink:
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2006, 04:51:45 PM »
We might just find the time to generate some questions.

JackD,

I sent a trivia question to Jon over the e-mail......done it not too hard....
just a simple question.......a historical question......

Will see if Jon use them......
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
Fair is fare. (that is how I wanted to spell it)
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2006, 05:08:44 PM »
Perhaps you should send me the answer or at least withhold it from Jon to see how he does. :wink: