Author Topic: Ohio Mile Photo's  (Read 7326 times)

Offline bharmon77

Ohio Mile Photo's
« on: July 12, 2012, 10:53:53 AM »
Was there a professional photographer at Wilmington with "on track" photos of the runs for sale? Similar to the guy that had photos for sale on line from Maxton.

BHarmon

Offline geezer1

Re: Ohio Mile Photo's
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 10:56:58 AM »
DWphotosonline- get in touch with David.
Geezer Racing - (Turner/Herr/Mclellan/Acton/Pranger/Acton/Acton /McDonald/Hascall/Patul)
Trever is in at over 210!!!!!(17 yrs. old) Kyle is in at over 212!!!!! (16 yrs' old)
2 Wins in the Hot Rod Top Speed Challenge in Super Street 2014-2015
5 Different Geezer Drivers set records at Maxton, Loring, and Ohio
We also had the honor to have the fastest Innkeeper in Wilmington Ohio in the Geezer Express
Thank you ECTA and our great LSR Friends! Press On Regardless!!

Offline don

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 11:35:29 AM »

Offline Mac3170

• New folks
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 09:04:30 PM »
I ordered four pictures from DW Photos.  I asked that they be cropped to provide the best car view without being more specific.  The pictures I got exceed my expectations.  I recommend this source.

Offline roadracer

• TLN Motorsports/KWS/Brock's/DCW/Vortex/WWB
    • TLN Motorsports
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 06:38:16 AM »
David does awesome work.  I have been getting pictures from him for years now.  He always makes us look so good.  Sponsors love the shots as their logos are always sharp and readable.  I missed having him at Maine, but he took some great photos of us July in Ohio. 
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6rr (Worlds Fastest standing mile and 1.5 mile)
2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R (4 200 MPH Clubs)
2008 Kawasaki EX-250R (Multiple ECTA and LTA records)
131 Land Speed Records set since 2008
125 Land Speed Racing records (including 3 Worlds Fastest Speeds) set since 2008.

Offline Dan Stokes

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 03:15:58 PM »
I've had good luck with David too.  Just ordered a finish line shot of the truck and it was great to see that the nose isn't coming up at speed.

Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer

Offline garrell patterson

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 06:37:45 AM »
Dan, if you wore a full face helmut as per rules wouldn't matter if your nose was coming up or not.
I ordered some pictures from April and as someone said they exceed your expections and Dan my nose wasn't coming up either but I had a buble in my tonno cover just behind the cab on the drivers side. Ihave 1"webbing tie downs ratched down ar six points and there is no gap or stretched area?
Dan how are you doing, well I hope.

Garrell
garrell patterson

Offline Dan Stokes

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 03:38:07 PM »
I have a BakFlip tonneau which is a hard cover.  So far I really like.  It's even waterproof, which is good as we carry the luggage there when we travel in Truck.  Works great.

Found a way to increase boost without major expense so I'm hoping to get the record back at the next meet.  I also have 2 tuner levels left.  So we'll see what happens.  The Bonneville record in my class is over 215 so I know I'm not playin' with the Big Boys - just having fun.

Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer