Author Topic: Celebrities  (Read 1688 times)

Offline NathanStewart

Celebrities
« on: July 11, 2012, 02:20:04 AM »
This past weekend I saw Tonya Harding on some 'tru tv' show where she was a celebrity guest making comments about morons who got caught doing stupid stuff on camera.  She was rockin' her 60th annual Speed Week shirt!

Just tonight I was watching the local news and sure as shit there was Timbo Horton (world's fastest Buell pilot) wearing an SCTA shirt telling the news reporter about his neighbor who happens to be the crazy LAUSD teacher that ran from the cops and flew his truck off the road.

As if Bonneville wasn't already on my mind all the time anyways....   :-D
El Mirage 200 MPH Club Member

Offline randre

• New folks
Re: Celebrities
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 02:30:12 AM »
Tru tv is really one of those channels on tv that I enjoy watching.  There are a ton of really interesting shows over there, but not the usual things you would see from other channels.

The problem some people face though is how true and at what level they are actually operating considering how easy it could be to really fake what you have going just like that. 

Would depend on how the other party sees it fit if you ask me.

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 11:18:29 AM »
Randre, how about you go to the member list and put the city / state and tell us a little about your self. It will get you a lot further with answers on this site. BTW, welcome.
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline dw230

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 12:14:39 PM »
I was sitting in the doctor's office on Monday. As I was the only guest I flipped the tv to some channel with a Biker Build Off show. They were in Arlen Ness' shop and his fab guy was wearing an ERC SpeedWeek shirt.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth