Author Topic: Donations and recognition  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Donations and recognition
« on: May 11, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
Good day, ladies and gentlemen.  Since there's time and space for it we've reinstated the list on the home p -- of recent donors to this site.  I try to acknowledge each and every one of the donations - but I hope that maybe, by you all seeing the list, will remember to send some $$ to help keep this site up and healthy.  The list has names of donors - not in any particular order, whether by amount or date arrived or place in the alphabet.  I'll try to freshen the list every month or maybe even more often if there are a good number of 'em to put there.

Thanks for the $$.  Keep it coming - the site needs a medium amount to keep running and keep innovating.  For instance -- we're still working on having a good production of live streaming for you.  It's going to take some serious cash to do the Bville stuff -- airtime and extra equipment aren't free (although they sure aren't what they used to be).  Max started practicing at Ohio a few weeks ago, trying to get ready to do it up proper at SpeedWeek.  I'll keep you updated.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com