Author Topic: Honda CBR 600r Turbo carb project.  (Read 4245 times)

Offline Jimiset

• New folks
Honda CBR 600r Turbo carb project.
« on: May 01, 2012, 10:49:33 AM »
Hi there, i am in the process of a turbo project for my carburated Honda cbr 600. I am trying to find some information (kind of a list or chart) about carburetors,  since i want to change the 4 little carbs for a single bigger carb, which would support a suck-through turbo setup. I was thinking that a Mikuni 4?mm would be ideal for the displacement of the engine, i just don't know if there is something special needed, like seals or jets for the carb. Also, for the turbo i have 2 choice, a RBH31 or a TD02, i'm not sure again if one would be better for that kind of setup. I heard the RBH31 would need modification for suck-through, does the TD02 would need that kind of work or a stock one would do the job? I have read a lot, but its hard to find the specific info, if someone knows, that would be very helpful, thank you.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 11:01:44 AM by Jimiset »
Play hard or dont play at all....

Offline Jimiset

• New folks
Re: Honda CBR 600r Turbo carb project.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 10:24:49 PM »
Thank you for the advice Scott, ive been reading again, and I think i'll go with a blow through. The project is for drag racing, ive been drag racing in cars for a while and ive developped a new passion on two wheels, and I'd like to try that on a dragstrip.
Play hard or dont play at all....