Author Topic: Looking for Salt Fat Car  (Read 8407 times)

Offline fastman614

Re: Looking for Salt Fat Car
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 01:47:07 PM »
  Maybe I am getting grouchy in my "Golden Years", but why don't you guys trying to sell Waco  your car either p.m. him or repost your adds under the proper Heading:  For Sale...........    Bob

Hmmmm.... What am I missing here?.... the thread started as an ad in items wanted and potential providers are posting replies.... Isn't that how it SHOULD work???
No s*** sticks to the man wearing a teflon suit.

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 04:46:04 PM »
  Not so fast, Fastman,
  Not only was the title misspelled and missleading (fat car) but it was under the Bonneville General Chat.
  You owe the pot a quarter or $.27 Canadian...................
                                                :-D :cheers: :evil:
Bob Drury

Offline fastman614

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 07:59:26 PM »
Okay, I stand corrected - if it started in general chat, I must have missed that.... but misspelled and missleading?.... hmm - atehose two miss words spelled correctly?....

And not so fast to you mister Bob.... at the official exchange rate it would be closer to 24.8 cents Canadian....

Maybe I'll just bring some Canadian beers down again this year....
No s*** sticks to the man wearing a teflon suit.

Offline Leadfoot

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 10:47:03 AM »
The Monza could be put back to Gas Coupe I beleive. It has a four link in the rear, and on front it has the top A frames swapped to give more Caster. The roll cage has been through tech 2 years ago so Im thinking the mounting is correct. I would like to move this car so the price is negoitable. Thanks

Offline hr

• New folks
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 11:58:44 AM »
I am in Dallas, Texas. We have a few Salt Racers up here, e-mail me. sgthurley2002@hotmail.com