Author Topic: Proposed EMP Changes for 2012  (Read 12271 times)

Offline NathanStewart

Re: Proposed EMP Changes for 2012
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 05:10:30 PM »
Quote from: Glen
Why don't you get back to EMP changes and drop the other BS. Maybe start a new thread for your petty BS.

Glen, I posted the final outcome of the proposed EMP changes in post #32 so the thread has run it's intended course.  I didn't really feel so great about leaving the thread as it had ended with such a strong public accusation without the accused being able to at least respond or possibly clear up the situation or defend themselves.  I've worked with Kenny every year for the past couple years at Speed Week because he always has a new gal riding for him and they go through Rookie Orientation together and I see them on the short course.  He's always seemed like a pretty okay guy.  It honestly came as a bit of a surprise to hear the accusation saddled against him as it would if it were directed to anyone else I know.  I honestly don't know Kenny that well (the same could be said for John Noonan) so it's neither here nor there for things to go one way or another... I just thought it was a bit unfair. 

As the creator of this thread, I'm not bothered by the fact that JL wants to post petty BS nonsense in weak attempt to some how make me look bad.  I just can't help but find a little bit of humor in his ignorance.

Quote from: JL222
My intensions were to remind everyone that you still think of your self as the ''ALFA OF THE SCTA'' your own words
   and your the one that should have a DNA test.

JL, I'm sure you've heard that a picture is worth a thousands words.  Well your words are painting a picture that show your true colors.   

El Mirage 200 MPH Club Member

Offline jl222

Re: Proposed EMP Changes for 2012
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 06:42:07 PM »

Nathan.you wil be taking a long look at your printed word :-o

JL222 Sleep tight