Author Topic: 2012 Salt Talks t-shirt "art"  (Read 17881 times)

Offline RayTheRat

• Just me and the camera
    • Ray the Rat's Chevy Asylum
Re: 2012 Salt Talks t-shirt "art"
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2012, 03:51:20 PM »
I've sent a preliminary design to SSS.  I thought Charles' Stude was one of those to be on the shirt, so it's on that version.  I guess I otta remove that layer...unless I misunderstood.

I REALLY need a photo from Lars (Octane) of whatever vehicle he wanted on the shirt.  I can't go a lot farther until I get something from him.  So if someone is near him or knows how to pester him, please do.

A coupla other things.  I've requested that the graphic be placed on the front of the shirt.  My reason is twofold.  First, if I'm wearing a photo vest, you can't see anything on the back.  The other reason is that, like Bob Drury, I tend to wear everything I eat.  (Let's not take that any farther, k?) Front-of-the-shirt graphics minimize that little issue.

Second, if SSS oks it, I can post a small image of the final graphic...when I get all the parts and pieces on it.

If you haven't sent me an image to use, you can email it to rbuck@xmission.com

Thanks,

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2012, 03:58:25 PM »
I wonder why Lars hasn't got back to either of us yet, Ray.  I guess I'm going to have to dig around and see if there's another avenue to being back in touch with him.  He surprised me - out of the blue, so to speak - when he put in his bid to be on the shirt.  By the way, he did tell me that it wasn't for his bike - that he had something different in mind.  No matter what, though -- if you've got a way to get Lars to contact either RtR or me -- Please Do It soon.

I like having the graphics on the front of the shirt - so I wasn't difficult when Ray suggested it.  As for posting a thumbnail - or whatever - of the final design - sure, I expect that'd be dandy.  But that won't happen 'til all four of the winners have checked in with their requested art.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2012, 04:09:56 PM »
Ray
I just sent you 3 pictures of Lars.
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline RayTheRat

• Just me and the camera
    • Ray the Rat's Chevy Asylum
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2012, 04:33:35 PM »
Thanks, Glen.

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2012, 07:32:32 PM »
Front or the back of the shirt -- I was told it's a coastal thing.  Back in the west, front in the east.
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2012, 10:39:00 PM »
  With my belly its a "Global" thing.........................  :roll:     Bob
Bob Drury