Author Topic: Road Trip  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Anvil*

Road Trip
« on: January 05, 2012, 05:54:25 AM »
Finally making my way down to Mendenhall's Museum, Buellton the 14th for BBQ. Though I do have to think on what an old friends might talk you into sometimes. Seems to get there I'm driving 3hrs East to pick up a spare Buell and leave O'dark early with the North Fresno chapter of HOG to ride South for 3hrs + stops. Their Freeze Your Buns Run.

Guess it is not to think on it too much once you've already said yes.  8-)

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Road Trip
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 09:18:48 AM »
I had a gearhead road trip yesterday to South Phoenix and Peoria---this was a true gearhead trip we looked at LOTS of BIG STUFF that was driven by gears, shafts, bets motors ect ect the we from a big WWII govt arsenal  built all kinds of shells 50 cal. on up---wow, them we went over to Tatum where the build lots of HiPo sand buggys 1200 hp turbo LS7 motors  intresting, to say the least!

Then over to check out a small horizontal mill from Craigs list!
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!