Author Topic: New BUB's build 2013  (Read 25475 times)

Offline Stan Back

Re: New BUB's build 2013
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2013, 11:35:17 AM »
Balls to the wall?

Looks like balls to the frame.
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline lsrjunkie

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2013, 09:11:14 PM »
Now that's funny!  :-D

Cool looking project Marty! I really wanna see this thing in person!
Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish. The product of a demented hill billy who has found a way to live out where the winds blow. To sleep late, have fun, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love or getting arrested.    H.S. Thompson

Offline Marty

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2013, 09:37:02 PM »
That's pretty funny however it is a bit true. Redesigned the top backbone yesterday. Going with a dual backbone with 1 inch .120 wall and hanging a 2 gallon fuel Cell in between. Building fuel cell out of 22 gauge steel . Now just waiting for some parts to show up. Need to get tires mounted so i can get proper ride height and see where exhaust will hang. So hang on more pix next week . Thanks

Offline Marty

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2013, 08:01:59 PM »
A few more things done this weekend. Dual backbone is in and gusseted well. Got my new radiator it looks like it was meant for the build.New tires arrived as well as my front spokes. Now Its time to get front hub to powdercoater. My buddy Kit is going to mount the rear tire this feel .It will be nice to get exact height of rear end now.