Author Topic: LSR starter kit for sale  (Read 3991 times)

Offline Rchop

• FRS Engineering
LSR starter kit for sale
« on: November 21, 2011, 03:07:29 PM »
I am selling my race trailer and race bike together.
Bike is a 2004 GSXR 600. It has a 5 degree raked front neck done by Mcintosh with an extended rear swingarm. Leo Vince titanium headers, Power Commander with LCD control screen & hub, new tires, chain, tail section, front fender, K&N, custom radiator and new battery. Motor has very low miles, I bought it in 2006 and haven't run it until September 2011.

18 ft race trailer. It is a dual axle (electric brakes on single axle) 2500lb rear ramp door with 7000 lb max trailer capacity. The trailer has 110V electric with a Coleman Mach III roof AC unit. Trailer has spare tire, insulated roof, interior lighting, work bench, toilet, bed microwave and TV. Right side has and RV door and side window. Trailer has rubber torsion axles for a smooth ride loaded or unloaded. 2006 Interstate Cargo Trailer. It can carry 3 to 4 bikes.

These items are located in Murphysboro, IL
$9000 takes both

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 03:48:12 PM by Rchop »
Each unexpected discovery is first ridiculed, then objected to and finally considered self evident
www.frsengineering.com
#4836 A-PBF 750cc(complete)
#765 A/G 650cc

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: LSR starter kit for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 03:56:03 PM »
Sounds like one heck of a bargain, Randy -- 'specially that trailer, as nicely set up as it is.  Ours doesn't have A/C, but evderything else in there has proven its value many times over.  Ours is longer - but if we didn't have it. . .

So, folks -- take a good look at the trailer and the bike.  It's one way to get started in Land Speed Racing, as Rchop says, or to increase your stable of race vehicles and get a great trailer, too.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Rchop

• FRS Engineering
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 04:07:46 PM »
Thanks Jon. The wife finally said my traveling to the track by myself was done (I agreed). I just bought a travel trailer and will carry my future race bike in the back of the truck so the wife, dog and I can enjoy the Ohio mile together in comfort.
Each unexpected discovery is first ridiculed, then objected to and finally considered self evident
www.frsengineering.com
#765 A/G 650cc

Offline nrhs sales

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 04:35:46 PM »
you go through race bikes like most women go through purses!!! :-P

Offline Rchop

• FRS Engineering
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 04:39:41 PM »
Dan, I have as much fun building them as racing them...maybe more! Plus, I have this XB12Ss I haven't raced yet!
www.frsengineering.com
#765 A/G 650cc

Offline Rchop

• FRS Engineering
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 06:33:53 PM »
The Ac unit on the roof is perfect for trackside and roadside rest stop cooling. It is the powersaver version that starts and runs on a small 2000W generator. I use a Honda EU2000i generator to run it.
www.frsengineering.com
#765 A/G 650cc