Author Topic: An article about a drag racer with SALT FEVER....  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Phil Veldheer Racing

An article about a drag racer with SALT FEVER....
« on: October 22, 2011, 09:27:58 AM »
I've had about four drag racing articles written about me this year and this is one of the best, I am quoted correctly and the writer knows the words a racer talks.  If you click on the link and read it, go ahead and give me more static about another rookie who wants to go 200 MPH....and I WILL GIVE  SSS a buck when I see him again.
I am probably just like YOU, I've read about it and this year I finally went and now it will become an annual event.  I am slowly  gathering the parts necessary to convert my high 9 second 1/4 mile Z28 to Bonneville racer.  Working on what class and I have read the rule book cover to cover MANY times.  Love drag racing, but have caught SALT FEVER.

http://bluetoad.com/publication/?i=84243

Oct 14, 2011 issue of DRAG REVIEW   please read page 48-50

Phil

Phil Veldheer Racing
IHRA World Record Holder

Offline Peter Jack

Re: An article about a drag racer with SALT FEVER....
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 01:36:50 PM »
Great to see you aboard. I think probably you have the background and knowledge so that you will only slightly underestimate the job ahead to accomplish your goals! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Pete

Offline Phil Veldheer Racing

Re: An article about a drag racer with SALT FEVER....
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 02:45:40 PM »
Now thats funny!  I am really looking forward to taking my 99 Z-28, that was underwater at Hurricane Katrina and see what it will do. 

Phil
Phil Veldheer Racing
IHRA World Record Holder