Author Topic: - Honda 750 SOHC Stories, Project Ideas, History? -  (Read 23907 times)

Offline Crosley

Re: - Honda 750 SOHC Stories, Project Ideas, History? -
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2011, 01:17:39 PM »
I was sittin out back my work shop saturday morning about 7am.  there is road construction around the area where I live here in Gilbert AZ.

I then hear the distinctive sound of an early 4 cyl bike with 4 to 1 pipe.  He is puttin through the work zones 25mph limit.  I hear him up shift casually, then throttle up at the end of the work zone. Not a hard throttle on, just brought up the RPM in each gear and the pipe sounded great

If it was not a 750-4 Honda , it was an early Kawasaki  Z bike.  Had to be. LOL 

You middle aged guys know that sound
Tony in AZ...

"If you find yourself in a ditch.... let up on the throttle"

Offline WOODY@DDLLC

• ECTA made it to AR-Kansas!
    • Design Dreams, LLC
Re: - Honda 750 SOHC Stories, Project Ideas, History? -
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2011, 01:25:12 PM »
I was sittin out back my work shop saturday morning about 7am.  there is road construction around the area where I live here in Gilbert AZ.

I then hear the distinctive sound of an early 4 cyl bike with 4 to 1 pipe.  He is puttin through the work zones 25mph limit.  I hear him up shift casually, then throttle up at the end of the work zone. Not a hard throttle on, just brought up the RPM in each gear and the pipe sounded great

If it was not a 750-4 Honda , it was an early Kawasaki  Z bike.  Had to be. LOL 

You middle aged guys know that sound

Kerker Kackle?   :?

Middle-aged guy aka snot-nosed kid?   :-D
All models are wrong, but some are useful! G.E. Box (1967) www.designdreams.biz