Author Topic: WILMINGTON UPDATE (FOR THOSE NOT ON FACE BOOK)  (Read 10340 times)

Offline 55chevr

Re: WILMINGTON UPDATE (FOR THOSE NOT ON FACE BOOK)
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 08:21:45 AM »
Joe --- you did good ---

Offline tim schoeny

• New folks
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 09:08:45 AM »
Great work Kieth and Joe-looks like I'll have to get the Honda out of mothballs and give it a go next year.Quick question-what happens to the existing Maxton records when the move to W is made?

Offline Captthundarr

• In line
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 11:53:23 AM »
It's 10 1/2 hours from Wilmington to Wilmington, according to Google Maps.  While it would be fun I'm not sure you'll want to caravan with me.  I stop a LOT for potty breaks, especially in the morning.  One of the penalties for growing old.  But if you can stand that, I say "Let's Roll!!!!"  I plan to take a day and a half 'cause I don't have to hurry.  I'm guessing we can figure out a spot to connect.  Maybe Fancy Gap, VA at Vic and Terri's place (notice how I invite myself right in?).

Dan
Dan, I know the feeling, We will do much the same in taking a day and a half to get there, I don't travel as well as I used to. and the potty breaks for me and Amy increasingly more frequent. After a couple of years of make the 13 hour trip to Buffalo,NY to see Amy's family it now takes us 2 days. :roll: See ya Saturday at the track.
Live,Laugh, Love /  Jack Scratch Racing /ECTA   
Amy Hartman-Driver, Frank Hartman-everthing else.
C/GALT 137.65 Ohio Mile check that 144.12 2013, AA/GALT 159.34 Ohio Mile 2014. B/GALT 180.577 RECORD 6/15

Offline White Monster

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2011, 12:09:55 PM »
Congratulations to Keith, Tonya, Joe & Donna !!!
We have a new home.
 :-D
Be safe, go fast, have FUN !