Author Topic: Bonneville 200 MPH Club/400 MPH Chapter  (Read 21398 times)

Offline Bob Drury

Re: Bonneville 200 MPH Club/400 MPH Chapter
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 10:46:23 PM »
  As I have stated before, I have never been afraid to state my personal opinion's, and I have also made a ass out of my self (Doug Herbert melt down).
  I would never, however, condone any personal attack's on other's who use this site.
  As anyone who has been a long time visitor to this site can attest, I have (being a pony tailed liberal pacifist) have been amongst the first to defend the right's of any and all (including Frankllin) to express their opinion's on this site
  I am, and was, unaware of the "propsters" personal attack's on any of our site member's.
  First amendment right's don't mean much if you become the victim of personal attack's or vendeta's.
  This has never been more apparent to me than how I was treated in inspection this year. 
  I am a long term believer in the concept of Karma, and as with any belief, one might not live long enough to enjoy retribution, but the bottom line is, when anyone think's that holding a grudge, or having a pesonal vendeta includes defaming or attempting to vilifly another on this or any site is beyone what is acceptable in our World.
  I am truly sorry for giving my personal approval to Franklin and his misguided thought's.
                                                    Bob

Bob Drury

Offline Freud

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 10:51:05 PM »
Quoting Bob Drury:    but the bottom line is, when anyone think's that holding a grudge,................

Bob, bring that close to home and live by it.

I'll be watching. We can't afford to walk on our friends. They may outlive us.

FREUD
Since '63

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 11:20:30 PM »
  Glen, believe me, my experiences at Speedweek have given me a whole new perspective on humanity................  Lionel Pitt's, age 75, plus or minus, was the only peson (other than Mike Weche) who had the balls or fortitlude to help me replace the engine on my truck when I was in the depest of dispair.
  Lot's of folk's  stopped by and offered personal advice, but Lionel kept me going, and helped me the whole journey, inclulding following me all the way home.
  That's in my opinion, is what Bonneville is all about, helping your  friend's, both new and old, handle adversilty.  and do I begrudge those  who offered "advice" but wandered off, let me say that I wish them no ill will, but if I see them on the side of the road, I will be picking my nose...............  Bob
Bob Drury