Author Topic: On the scene at World of Speed 2011  (Read 8991 times)

Offline RayTheRat

• Just me and the camera
    • Ray the Rat's Chevy Asylum
Re: On the scene at World of Speed 2011
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:35 PM »
Thanks for the note about contributions, Jon.  They're very much appreciated and honestly, I couldn't do the photos and posting without 'em.  As with many racers (and just plain old gearheads) I've put a lotta money into my race car and Burb (and beater Camaro) over the last few months and...well, let's just say that any contributions would sure help.  I'll do my best (and I'm sure Joe will help out like he did last year) to provide as much coverage of BUB as possible.  I'm not shooting for any teams racing there, so it's only for landracing (and any offers that might come afterward.) 

I think I got the issues with the Burb taken care of (new power brake vacuum booster and fixing a leak in the cooling system), so it's ready to head out...but I won't be leaving for the salt until Saturday nite.  I have another commitment that day. 

Now I just have to squeeze as much time into the race car (and other projects) between now and then.

Thanks again,

Offline 55chevr

Re: On the scene at World of Speed 2011
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 11:16:49 PM »
Ray ... when I get there I will kick it around with you ... First trip in the last 6 years without a bike to race .... Joe