Author Topic: LTA CONTACTS CORRECTION  (Read 2089 times)

Offline blackslax

• Loring Timing Association
LTA CONTACTS CORRECTION
« on: August 04, 2011, 04:15:16 PM »
I would like to clarify the correct contacts at the LTA as there has been some confusion.
We greatly appreciate and have probably taken advantage of all of the help the Joe and Donna Timney and Keith and Tanya Turk gave our organization in getting started.

That said, they run the ECTA and are not the correct contacts for ANYTHING related to the LTA (other than 2-Club because Donna is the president).  Joe is a great guy and I seek his council on occasion, but he can not answer questions as to a car passing LTA tech or a record/class problem.  So, please save the ECTA guys some grief and contact us directly.

www.lta-lsr.com/aboutus.aspx

Thank you for your understanding
Tim Kelly
Race Director - LTA
www.loringtiming.com
People dont see the world the way things are, They see the world the way they are.

Jessechop

Re: LTA CONTACTS CORRECTION
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 11:01:07 AM »
Is the contact info for you (Tim Kelly) correct? I seem to have a hard time to get ahold of you
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 11:04:58 AM by Jessechop »

Offline Frank06

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 10:27:32 PM »
Tim,

The online registration form still lists Donna as the "go to" person to obtain a vehicle number (at least it does for motorcycles.)  Is this still correct?  I emailed her and she said she could assign a number after returning from Bonneville.  Has/will this change?

thx
Frank
E-Racer

Offline blackslax

• Loring Timing Association
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 10:04:35 AM »
Tim,

The online registration form still lists Donna as the "go to" person to obtain a vehicle number (at least it does for motorcycles.)  Is this still correct?  I emailed her and she said she could assign a number after returning from Bonneville.  Has/will this change?

thx
Frank

Yes, Donna does handle numbers for the non-SCTA organizations
She is on her way to Bonneville right now.
Tim Kelly
Race Director - LTA
www.loringtiming.com
People dont see the world the way things are, They see the world the way they are.