Author Topic: 88 Corvette GT car - roll cage  (Read 4539 times)

Offline Carl Johansson

88 Corvette GT car - roll cage
« on: May 19, 2007, 09:08:16 PM »
allright guys how would I post images from my desktop to this forum.  I click on the image icon - and I get an in and out -  but cutting and pasting the file doesn't seem to work.

Carl Johansson
Carl Johansson
 Auberry Ca

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
Re: 88 Corvette GT car - roll cage
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 11:40:07 PM »
all right guys how would I post images from my desktop to this forum.  I click on the image icon - and I get an in and out -  but cutting and pasting the file doesn't seem to work.

Carl Johansson

The method I gave in the other thread was how to put a picture on that is on another site on the Internet.

For your situation hit the "additional options" left and below where you type in your post.

Then go to the right of the "Attach" window and hit "Browse".  Find the picture on your computer and double click on it to attach it.

Be aware of the 128 KD maximum file size.  If it is over that you should pull it up with a graphics program and re-size it so it is under 128 KB.

c ya,

Sum

Offline smitty2

• Worlds fastest miniature Pachyderm.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 01:51:22 AM »
 For resizing photos I found a cool program called "Irfan View". I think you can pick it up off of the Tucows web site... I forgot where I got it, but it also has some limited tweaking features so you can repair photos also. I've been using it to send photos to a buddy that is still stuck with dial up service.
Hope that will help....   Smitty

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 12:19:04 PM »
For resizing photos I found a cool program called "Irfan View". I think you can pick it up off of the Tucows web site... I forgot where I got it, but it also has some limited tweaking features so you can repair photos also. I've been using it to send photos to a buddy that is still stuck with dial up service.
Hope that will help....   Smitty

I use that program every day.  I'd don't edit with it, but it is the best thing I've found for viewing pictures.  You can download it free (at least it use to be) and it is easy and fast to download even on dial-up.

Get it and you will like it,

Sum

Offline Carl Johansson

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 12:47:06 PM »
I'll give it a try -  thanks guys.  In the meantime you can see that I have figured out how to post photos -  thanks summner.
Carl Johansson
 Auberry Ca