Author Topic: GM 7.5 rears YOKES  (Read 2901 times)

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
GM 7.5 rears YOKES
« on: April 02, 2015, 10:00:45 AM »
Someone posted some picts within the last 2 years of the different types of yokes available for the GM 7.5 axle,  I have looked and looked but haven't found them I thought is was in Sum's higher gear thread---not so it had the deal bout the 1350 yokes for them.

any clues or suggestions 

On my new set up I am going to run the turbo 400 with the GV  it is a lot longer than the shorty glide and the GV
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline kiwi belly tank

Re: GM 7.5 rears YOKES
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 11:28:51 AM »
Gen 4 Camaro has the shortest joint style yoke, Sonoma has a short flat 4 bolt style flange so you can run UJ's or CV's & if you want to run a short coupler without suspension, B&J now make a Greek coupler part # BJ-SID.
A 32 spline Greek coupler will fit the GV but will probably be really tight & you might have to acid etch the shaft to make it work.
  Sid.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: GM 7.5 rears YOKES
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »
That Sonoma must be what I had a mental picture of  --Thanks Sid
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!