Landracing Forum Home
October 23, 2017, 01:14:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
BACK TO LANDRACING.COM HOMEPAGE

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

(Note: Donations are not tax deductible)

Live Audio Streaming and Archives of Past Events
Next Live Event: TBD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: North American Eagle  (Read 66731 times)
ski123

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2016, 05:06:07 PM »

Scary on many levels.
Letitroll
New folks

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2016, 05:51:43 PM »

Thanks so much Ed and Crew, you guys embody the spirit of Land Speed Racing.
Billy @ AHG

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2016, 09:09:36 PM »

I have tried several times to post video from the lake bed of Jessi's run in the NAE, I guess the file is too big , however if you go to FB you should be able to find it under the 'Alfa Garage' page.
on another note it was a pleasure to work with the team on this endeavor , the most dedicated and friendly bunch  of folks I have ever worked with !

Salt Junkie
Stainless1
Administrator

Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele Wichita, Kansas

« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2016, 10:25:50 PM »

Congrats Ed, Jessi and crew.... emergency situations test vehicle and driver... multiple failures and no major damage, a little sage brush in the wheels.  Good job driving
 cheers  cheers

Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, MSA Bockscar Lakester with a little N20 
MSA Bockscar Lakester #1000 my fastest mile 245 and change, 84 ci turbobusa motor... but Corey's 233 MPH H/BFL record is still 3MPH faster than mine.
MX304
New folks

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2016, 08:37:14 AM »

Stainless1
Administrator

Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele Wichita, Kansas

« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2016, 09:13:53 AM »

WOW!

cheers

Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, MSA Bockscar Lakester with a little N20 
MSA Bockscar Lakester #1000 my fastest mile 245 and change, 84 ci turbobusa motor... but Corey's 233 MPH H/BFL record is still 3MPH faster than mine.
salt27

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2016, 09:23:06 AM »

it was a pleasure to work with the team on this endeavor , the most dedicated and friendly bunch  of folks I have ever worked with !

Agreed   
Letitroll
New folks

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2016, 09:27:07 AM »

Hey MX304, Is that video of 2nd run at the 4 1/2 west side ?,  we were on west side about 3.9.  

I think i recognize the voice in the video, (hey have you seen our hats -- gravel, or pavement)
Great Video clip, thanks.
MX304
New folks

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2016, 10:03:19 AM »

Hey MX304, Is that video of 2nd run at the 4 1/2 west side ?,  we were on west side about 3.9.  

I think i recognize the voice in the video, (hey have you seen our hats -- gravel, or pavement)
Great Video clip, thanks.

Not sure. The video is Billy @ AHG's I was just posting it here to make it easier for people to find.
desotoman

Modified Roadster

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2016, 03:10:28 PM »

The video is Billy @ AHG's I was just posting it here to make it easier for people to find.

Where is the video, I don't see a link?

Tom G.

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers. As a young boy I was always taught that there is no such thing as a stupid question. It suggests that the quest for knowledge includes failure, and that just because one person may know less than others they should not be afraid to ask rather than pretend they already know. In many cases multiple people may not know but are too afraid to ask the "stupid question"; the one who asks the question may in fact be doing a service to those around them.
RidgeRunner

Location: Ashfield, in the Territories of Western Massachusetts

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2016, 03:22:39 PM »

Took a min but just showed up on my screen on reply #154.

Ed
desotoman

Modified Roadster

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2016, 03:39:14 PM »

For some reason reply 154 shows a blank page on my computer. I quoted the page and this showed up, so I will post it.

Tom G.

Well that did not work as it came up blank also, so let's try this. For some reason my computer will not let me post a facebook link, so combine the two parts below and it will take you there.

https://www.
facebook.com/richard.h.thomas.10/videos/1150519524984832/
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 03:46:49 PM by desotoman » Logged

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers. As a young boy I was always taught that there is no such thing as a stupid question. It suggests that the quest for knowledge includes failure, and that just because one person may know less than others they should not be afraid to ask rather than pretend they already know. In many cases multiple people may not know but are too afraid to ask the "stupid question"; the one who asks the question may in fact be doing a service to those around them.
wheelrdealer

D/CGALT D/CBGALT

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2016, 06:22:18 PM »

Gotta respect that!

BR

ECTA    Maxton D/CGALT  Record Holder 167.522
ECTA    Maxton D/CBGALT Record Holder 166.715

WWW.BILLREILLYMOTORSPORTS.COM
Billy @ AHG

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2016, 04:14:07 PM »

Sorry to create so much confusion over the videos , one problem I hadn't noticed was the "Cuss filter" it changed the name of the FB page , It's A##hole Garage ,  (you can probably fill in the blanks). Or like someone posted a link to my page Richard H Thomas , On FB .
Yes we were on the west side of the course about 2 tenths back at about the 4.75 mile. we were attempting to time between the 4.5 and the 5.5 , however Jessi was 100 yards off course to the west at the 4.5 , and passed us at about 650 away, A bit too close for comfort but it made for a good video !  Funny thing was we all took a vote and decided which direction to run if things went wrong, however none of us had the sense to yell "RUN".. Too much fun !!

Salt Junkie
desotoman

Modified Roadster

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2016, 05:40:47 PM »

Sorry to create so much confusion over the videos , one problem I hadn't noticed was the "Cuss filter" it changed the name of the FB page , It's A##hole Garage ,  (you can probably fill in the blanks).

No problem Billy, but I wondered why I could not find the alfa garage on Google. Ha Ha Ha now I know why. Thanks for the video it was great.

Tom G.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: