Landracing Forum Home
November 21, 2017, 02:56:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
BACK TO LANDRACING.COM HOMEPAGE

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

(Note: Donations are not tax deductible)

Live Audio Streaming and Archives of Past Events
Next Live Event: TBD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thundersalt Rear Engine Roadster  (Read 14827 times)
desotoman

Modified Roadster

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2012, 12:06:08 PM »

Brian and Celia,

It was nice to meet you. I really like your car and the color is great. Any changes need to be made now that you have run it? Are you going to run World Finals?

Tom G.

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers. As a young boy I was always taught that there is no such thing as a stupid question. It suggests that the quest for knowledge includes failure, and that just because one person may know less than others they should not be afraid to ask rather than pretend they already know. In many cases multiple people may not know but are too afraid to ask the "stupid question"; the one who asks the question may in fact be doing a service to those around them.
thundersalt

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2012, 04:37:37 PM »

Nice to finally meet you too, Tom. We had a few new car gremlins to contend with through out the week. We have a couple of things to fix/change . The main thing is HP.  Had a pretty lofty goal of a record and/or a red hat and went with less HP then I thought I was getting. We are going to hook up with a famous engine guy 1 1/2 hous north of me so we can remedy the problem (and he has a dyno so we'll know what we're getting). All in all (after I took a step back and reviewed the week) I was pretty happy to go 229 on the third pass ever on a new car put together in less than 4 months. It goes straight and feels safe. The plan is to be back at WF but right now we have lots of RV's to fix first.

916 AA/GRMR 
Drivers/Owners: Brian & Celia Dean
Tman

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2012, 08:03:42 PM »

Looked awesome guys!

www.compulsionrodandcustom.com
Hotrod, racing and performance parts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: