Author Topic: Thundersalt Rear Engine Roadster  (Read 35226 times)

Offline desotoman

Re: Thundersalt Rear Engine Roadster
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2012, 01:06:08 PM »
Brian and Celia,

It was nice to meet you. I really like your car and the color is great. Any changes need to be made now that you have run it? Are you going to run World Finals?

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Offline thundersalt

• www.americanrvservicecenter.com
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2012, 05:37:37 PM »
Nice to finally meet you too, Tom. We had a few new car gremlins to contend with through out the week. We have a couple of things to fix/change . The main thing is HP.  Had a pretty lofty goal of a record and/or a red hat and went with less HP then I thought I was getting. We are going to hook up with a famous engine guy 1 1/2 hous north of me so we can remedy the problem (and he has a dyno so we'll know what we're getting). All in all (after I took a step back and reviewed the week) I was pretty happy to go 229 on the third pass ever on a new car put together in less than 4 months. It goes straight and feels safe. The plan is to be back at WF but right now we have lots of RV's to fix first.
916 REMR
2017 AA/FRMR Bonneville Record holder 234.663
2018 AA/GRMR El Mirage Record holder 223.108
2020 AA/BGRMR Bonneville Record holder 252.438
2021 AA/BGRMR Bonneville Record holder 262.685
El Mirage 200 MPH Club
Drivers/Owners: Brian & Celia Dean

Offline Tman

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2012, 09:03:42 PM »
Looked awesome guys!