Author Topic: Landracing.com hats now available  (Read 36963 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Landracing.com hats now available
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 07:23:56 PM »
Well, okay then -- the  crush has slackened so I'd better stir up the fire once again and remind you that we're selling landracing.com logo caps.  $20 plus shipping for one, $20 each for more than one and I'll ship them for no additional $$.  Make sure you give us a valid mailing address.  Paypal your payment to any of the PP buttons on this site, too - - or send a check to the 509 Dukes Road, Skandia Michigan 49885 address.

And speaking of lr.com stuff -- one of the fine members of the forum - who shall remain nameless 'til he wants to become named - was kind enough to donate some oval stickers showing the "LR.com" logo.    They're 4.25" wide by 2.75" tall and will look just dandy on your race car or bike - and will show the rest of the world that you're one of the exalted group that finds landracing.com worthy enough to support.  I'll send two of them to you for a minimum $15 donation - or one for ten bucks.  If you want more than the basic two - ah, let's see, I figger about $20 will cover most quantities up to ten or so.  Use Paypal or send me a PM, but as usual - I'll need a mailing address so you can get them by return mail.

I've been kind of coasting along on the raising of the $$ necessary to keep this site going, but now that it's getting towards the busy season I've got to make sure there's money coming in to cover the expenses that increase, so I'm back to begging for some cash.  Buy some hats and/or stickers, get a few of the team mugs, ask for bumper stickers - most of the stuff we've got to offer is still available.  We've even got a handful of the black and the white t-shirts in the "archive/storage" facility (a/k/a the basement shelves).  Buy something and support the site, please.  Those of you that have been good enough to buy swag already -- you're exempt, if you want to be, from this plea.

Final note:  We just got in our first shipment of beer steins to put your team photo, or your car photo, or your bike photo, or whatever the heck you want on 'em.  I'll post a photo once I get one all finished.  These are glass - frosted glass.  We've already sold a few of the porcelain ones - they're still available, too.

Support landracing.com, please.  Thanks.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline wheelrdealer

• D/CBGALT
    • WHEELRDEALER RACING
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 05:15:51 PM »
Jon,

I have six of your LSR Beer steins. Well, five now, one of my buddies fell off the Tiki Bar stool and refused to cushion the beer stein from the patio with his body… but that's another story.

I can tell you, making your 1/8 mile drag racing buddies drink out of a Custom 2100 LSR Beer Stein is worth the price of admission alone.  :cheers:

1/8 mile I say? The work is the same and you can only go an 1/8th mile? I said, my push truck pushes me almost a half mile. Well I think Alex did the “dollars per mile of racing math,” in his head. He promptly fell off his bar stool and broke my beer stein. We immediately convened the tribe council and decided not to banish him from the bar but rather restrict him to consumption via aluminum cans only. Listen if you are not committed to sacrificing yourself to save the beer stein then you can’t hang out at my place.  Anyway, I digressed.

I highly recommend the LSR beer steins!   :cheers:

Thanks, Jon just ordered a hat and some stickers. 

Bill
ECTA    Maxton D/CGALT  Record Holder 167.522
ECTA    Maxton D/CBGALT Record Holder 166.715

WWW.WHEELRDEALER2100.COM

Offline Geo

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 05:24:06 PM »
Got my hats and they are fantastic!  Well made, beautiful and fit my head!

I highly recommend the name tags too.  :cheers: I will always know who I am now.

Geo

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 07:02:39 PM »
Thanks for the compliments and endorsements, gentlemen.  For those of you that haaven't yet ordered some of the swag available from landracing.com -- what's holding you back?  We've got everything from stickers to LR.com hats and beer mugs - now both in white porcelain AND frosted glass.  The mugs will have whatever photo you want on them -- you send a picture of your car or bike and I'll put it on the mug so you can have your beer-drinking buddies see your vehicle in its glory.

We've got t-shirts and bumper stickers and lots of other things.  We now make the shirts ourselves -- using the "dye sublimation" process, and that means we can put photos on things like luggage tags and keychains and on and on.  Ever think it'd be cool to have Christmas tree decorations with a picture of your race car on them?  We can do it.

Get in touch with me and we'll get things going - towards you.  Thanks.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Cajun Kid

• Rajun Cajun Racing E/CGALT 5690
  • Venable Rod's & Racing #805 Studebaker, #806 Ford
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 09:32:28 PM »
I SUPPORT  LR.COM

Zoom in to see my Rolling Support   24" + Logo on my Rig and on my Car.

Jon keep up the good work.

Hope to see you at an event this year ??

Charles

ECTA Record Holder Maxton
E/CBFALT, E/CBGALT, E/CGALT, E/CFALT, A/CGALT, C/CGALT, D/CGALT, C/CBGALT, B/CBGALT, C/CFALT
OHIO
B/CGALT, C/CGALT

LTA Record Holder and 200 Club Member
A/CBFALT, B/CBFALT, C/CBFALT, C/CFALT, C/CGALT,   E/CGALT, E/CFALT

Fastest Standing Mile at Ohio  203.343mph
Fastest Standing Mile at Maxton 196.967mph
Fastest Standing 1.5 Mile at Loring 213.624mph
Fastest Standing Mile at Loring 204.109mph

http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii43/cajunkid5690/

Blog    www.venablerodsandracing.com
email   venableracing@gmail.com

Offline BHR301

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2017, 08:24:05 PM »
Jon

Just wondering if you had any hats left or were planning on new ones? My old one is starting to get a little tired.

Bill

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2017, 08:37:55 PM »
Well -- that's a question i wasn't ready for.  I think we do -- but'll have to ask the Secretary of the Interior (a/k/a Often Ogled Nancy  :evil:) if she knows where they're hidden.  I'll guess you won't be wanting one in pink, right?

I'll letcha know what we find.  Thanks for asking.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Frank06

Re:
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 06:56:57 AM »
I would buy one also.... :)
E-Racer

Offline rouse

• Impound is the place to be
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2017, 10:40:04 AM »
What the heck, I'd probably buy some too. For sure if you had black and pink. I have a good friend that has certainly earned at least a pink one. He has two different class records over 2 that when added together are less than 1 MPH from getting into the 2 club.

Rouse
Johnnie Rouse
Bike 4680 P-PP2000 SCTA record 153.325    A-PF3000 182.920
                              Texas Mile 152.518 PP class  186 A-PF Class
If you love your freedom thank a vet.

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2017, 11:37:13 AM »
Nancy's at home today and will dig through the totes of shirts and stuff.  I'm sure I've got hats down there/out there/somewhere -- gotta find 'em.

Of course I could get some more made.  Nah - get rid of older inventory first, a guy named Sam Walton told me one time.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline BHR301

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2017, 12:36:56 PM »
See Slim..I started something and you might get rid of some new/old stock......:-)

PS..about any color but pink!

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2017, 07:59:42 PM »
Nancy's out with her BFFs (in this case it's all girls, for a change :roll:) for dinner and drinks -- so I had some time to dig through the LR.com inventory.  Or parts of it.  I have FOUR hats available for sure.  I think there are a few more stashed here or there, but since we took o doing the shirts and stuff for the Blues Society -- we've got totes full of swag all over the basement.

So -- I've got four hats, all made in "One size fits most" style.  two are silvery-gray, one is white, and one is black.

Here's the deal:  Bob is doing his annual D&C on the site, and his hours ain't cheap - but a necessary expense.  Send me some $$ (include about ten bucks for shipping, I'm sorry to have to ask) so I can help the web elf buy another bag of beans - so he can get through the winter.

I've onlygot these four for sure so if you want one - get your PM or email or Paypal payment going pronto.  I can make more - but first, these.

Thanks, BHR, for getting this particular ball rolling.  Maybe next I'll see if I can swap some other swag for $$.  Happy New Year.

Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline grumm441

• HK 327
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2017, 10:17:46 PM »
He Slim
Do you have any big stickers that I can put on the side of my van for DLRA Speedweek?
G
Chief Motorcycle Steward Dry Lakes Racers Australia Inc
Spirit of Sunshine Bellytank Lakester
https://www.dlra.org.au/rulebook.htm

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2017, 09:01:11 AM »
I understand that I'm at risk of chasing your sorry Ozzie self away, but I'm gonna answer this way anyway:

Yes.

Okay, further:  PM sent.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2017, 10:39:44 AM »
Thanks to BHR301 and Floydjer and Frank -- I'm outa hats.  Nancy's all excited about ordering maybe 500 more.  I suggested that perhaps we should be more prudent in the distribution of the site's funds, so I won't reserve the fully-laden shipping container just yet.

But don't think I don't appreciate the help with the site, and that I won't try to make some kind of swag available in response to your kind donations.

So there!  And I'm looking for more hats, maybe hidden around the place.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com