Landracing Forum Home
October 19, 2017, 06:52:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
BACK TO LANDRACING.COM HOMEPAGE

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

(Note: Donations are not tax deductible)

Live Audio Streaming and Archives of Past Events
Next Live Event: TBD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: October Results and News  (Read 2813 times)
Mike Borders

Ignore
« on: October 20, 2011, 11:37:31 AM »

A link to the results and news are posted on the main page:  http://www.mojavemile.com/

New dates for 2012 will be posted soon, as soon as we can resolve a couple of scheduling issues.  Tentative dates are 2nd weekend in May and 1st weekend in October for the Mile events, and early-to-mid June for our Mojave Magnum 1.5-mile event, where push-starts WILL be allowed.  Stay tuned!

Mike B.
Hibs
New folks

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 02:39:07 PM »

I hope to attend the event in October for sure. Very interested in the 1.5 mile event too, hopefully I can be in that area by then.
Hibs
New folks

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 10:28:05 PM »

Mike, any idea when registration for the June event will open up?
Seldom Seen Slim
Administrator

Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 11:38:59 AM »

Isn't it open already?  The new ECTA newsletter was in today's mail, and it has all the information you'll want, including an aerial photo (in color!) of the airport, with marks for the various necessary landmarks for racers.  Check your mailbox or join the ECTA to get on the mailing list for the event. 

Back to my original comment:  I think the registration process is already open.  Nancy and I won't be attending - so I haven't paid strict attention.

Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com
Mike Borders

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 01:36:53 PM »

Hi, everyone,

Registration is not open yet, as we are trying to get our new on-line registration program up and running, as well as our new website.  However, no matter what, we will open registration for the first Mojave Mile event at 9 AM PST on Monday, Feb 6, which is 90 days out (well, 89 actually, but the 5th is a Sunday).  If our system isn't up, we will take phone/fax reservations to build the grid as we complete the installation of the new system.

The Mojave Magnum (the 1.5 mile event) and the second Mojave Mile will also open Registration 90 days out. http://www.mojavemile.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144

Remember, the Mojave Magnum field will be limited to 90 participants, and push starts will be allowed, among other things.

I am currently using the Mojave Mile forums and e-mail "blasts" to all of our registered past participants and anyone else whose email we have on file.  If you want to be added to this list, please email me at mike(AT)mkmracing(DOT)com and I will add your name.  I am currently sending these blasts out once a week with the latest on the season's developments.

We are looking forward to a great new season and I hope to see many of you come out this year.  BTW, we are also building a Land Speed car this year to join you on the salt, if we can get it ready in time!

Mike B.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: